CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Currently feeling very low. Need a good distraction. Youtube rabbit holes are generally helpful. Does anyone have any good channel recommendations? Something along the lines of Game Theory (I watch all of MatPat's channels but am using Game Theory as the overall example here), Nexpo, Reignbot, Blameitonjorge, and Lazy Masquerade is preferred but I'm open to hearing about what the rest of you watch!

Thanks in advance

Reactions: thevaccumguy
hourlyrabbit

hourlyrabbit

Feb 22, 2023
DarkViperAU

very bingable, but i must admit I am biased as I am one of his stream moderators

Reactions: CentreMid
shinohara

shinohara

Feb 26, 2023
Brick Immortar does interesting and well researched videos about engineering failures (like building/bridge collapses). Dark History also does similar vids but branches out a bit more with his topics. Oh, and Night Mind does "online horror explanation" kind of vids if you're more into that

Reactions: Jonbonesjones and CentreMid
Miss Anthropy

Miss Anthropy

....and the sky turned black
Dec 28, 2022
I am in the KingCobraJFS universe. Its pretty crazy. Or Psyrax and Music Biz Marty is a fascinating story to me. Rabbitholes are certainaly a good distraction. If you like these, you will have plenty to catch up on. Hugs đź–¤

StruggleWithin

StruggleWithin

Gnothi Seauton
Aug 8, 2022
"The complete history of the earth" by Paleo Analysis has 11 videos (so far) that run from approximately 8.5 minutes to 21 minutes long each. It's not much but there is a of information to absorb; learning can be a good distraction too. The channel has other videos but this is a good compilation and starting point.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
ChubbyBunny

ChubbyBunny

Mar 4, 2023
DarkViperAU

very bingable, but i must admit I am biased as I am one of his stream moderators
OMG I just found out about him today. I was watching his video where he beats GTA V without taking damage. very epic
Does anyone have any good channel recommendations?
I really love Poofesure. His videos are funny no matter what he plays. He literally played some random peppa pig game and I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it lol.

thevaccumguy

thevaccumguy

Feb 14, 2023
Wendigoon. Dude's contents are long, informative and definitely not boring. I watch a lot of pyrocynical gameplays, and dude's pretty funny.

Nexpo is really great if you're into investigative content. Same with Lemmino
Currently feeling very low. Need a good distraction. Youtube rabbit holes are generally helpful. Does anyone have any good channel recommendations? Something along the lines of Game Theory (I watch all of MatPat's channels but am using Game Theory as the overall example here), Nexpo, Reignbot, Blameitonjorge, and Lazy Masquerade is preferred but I'm open to hearing about what the rest of you watch!

Thanks in advance
idk why I mentioned nexpo again. Another rabbit hole youtuber that comes to mind is Nick Crowley.

Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
  • jacksfilms
  • Ownage Pranks
  • CGP Grey
  • Kurzgesagt
I know these aren't anywhere like Game Theory, just some suggestions in case you like to see different videos.