eunoia

eunoia

unhappy go lucky grl
Jun 10, 2023
Hi there.
For a while now I've been wanting to create a sort of content where I can freely talk about my thoughts and opinions on things and just, I suppose, my general depression and suicidal tendencies, but I know if I did that on Youtube that shit would get flagged/taken down so quick. and i personally would like to avoid that. i also know i could just do that here but I REEEEEALLY hate typing i really enjoy just, talking my shit yk? So my question is, does anybody know another website i can do that while getting feedback from others too? Or maybe you know how to sugarcoat certain things on youtube so that I can still say what I wanna say? I just really like the idea of making video diaries and getting comments of people letting me know they relate..​
but yeah uh feel free to make any other suggestions too for that, ty​

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Psych2go on YT mentions depression and other things often. There are times when I disagree with what they say, but for a larger circle of watchers it may be of help.

acsii_java

acsii_java

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Aug 16, 2023
Yeah, I feel you lmao. I heard Rumble offers freedom of speech. If you do end up creating content, let me know.

Reactions: Homo erectus
eunoia

eunoia

unhappy go lucky grl
Jun 10, 2023
Psych2go on YT mentions depression and other things often. There are times when I disagree with what they say, but for a larger circle of watchers it may be of help.
oh yeah ive seen this channel before they're really popular. But I think the purpose of that channel is to be educational no? so Youtube would probably allow that, but they definitely wouldn't let me or anybody else say "i plan to ctb tomorrow"
Yeah, I feel you lmao. I heard Rumble offers freedom of speech. If you do end up creating content, let me know.
I'll check that out! thanks so much and i'll def lyk ;)

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Yeah sure drop a link if you do.

Reactions: eunoia
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
There are some free speech platforms like rumble and odysee but I find you can get some quite bigoted behavoir on there. I think some people like to use them in conjunction with YouTube incase YouTube removes their content.

Reactions: Homo erectus