sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Here's a fun hypothetical scenario: You wake up one day and all humans (except you) have mysteriously vanished from Earth. What would you do, and why?

Personally, I would probably try to find out what happened for a bit.. and then go explore my city without limits! I would go to the mall, the museum, and go for a drive in super nice cars.

• Love
Reactions: essic., puppy9, Deleted member 17331 and 4 others
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I'd love to do some urban exploration. Eventually I'd ctb, I can't imagine being the only human alive is a happy existance once the novelty wears off.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, GoodPersonEffed, puppy9 and 3 others
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
i have diabetes so apocalypse scenarios my brain always goes to, well there goes my insulin.

but a world without other humans sounds amazing. I'd explore, I'd be able to live without some of the restrictions that hold me back now.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, puppy9, Circles and 2 others
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
I would go crazy at first doing what the fuck I want and then end up going crazy bc the situation would become maddening and most definitely end up CTB much easier .
One thing I would do for sure ?Break as much stuff I want;glass ,pottery anything , I always wanted to be able to let my rage out without consequences .

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Élégie, puppy9 and 3 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I'm going to read every book in the nearest bookstore. Trespass into places I wasn't usually allowed to enter. Lie down in the middle of the road (the dream). Just absolutely fuck shit up. I think my problem will be (mostly) gone if there's no society to live in tbh. I'm gonna get lonely though.... but that's a problem for later lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Sensei, puppy9 and 3 others
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I would go crazy at first doing what the fuck I want and then end up going crazy bc the situation would become maddening and most definitely end up CTB much easier .
One thing I would do for sure ?Break as much stuff I want;glass ,pottery anything , I always wanted to be able to let my rage out without consequences .

omg yes I agree! I would definitely get my hands on some N at some point when the loneliness got too much. I love the breaking stuff idea lol, I would love to do that with 0 consequences

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, Circles and Georgii
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I would cuss at world, god and universe for not taking me away, again, and for leaving me all alone, again, and for making me suffer, again.

Then i would grab my husbands and dads ashes, some unhealthy snacks from stores, lots of coca cola, then go to a place with nice view, a cliff or building or something, stargaze and eat a bit. After that id jump down because theres nothing holding me back anymore. Even if i survive in pain theres no ambulance without people. Maybe id combine another method to ensure death.

The end. Hopefully

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, puppy9, Circles and 5 others
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
h467pf.gif

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Élégie, Sensei and 5 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'd want to get a boat and sail round the world, go to landmark locations in the ocean and go diving.

I'd also like to go skiing in the French Alps and visit New York. It would be like I Am Legend going through Manhattan when it's completely good of human life. I hope I wouldn't start talking to mannequins :))

Once I've seen everything I want to see I'd spend the rest of my days living in the Chureito Pagoda by Mount Fuji. Raise a bunch of livestock and have several pets of every kind :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, puppy9, sadghost and 3 others
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
First I'd cry a lot to get it out of my system and then be really mad that there wouldn't be anyone to help adjust my back anymore. Then gather up all the dogs and have an army of fluffy minions to travel around with. So essentially I'll be the bad guy from the Pixar UP movie.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, sadghost, Circles and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'm guessing there would still be animals? I'd want to look after them :,) That "lives in the forest and talks to animals" Snow White-ish archetype has always appealed to me. I'd stay in a city though. Urban Snow White.

Eventually I'd yank some nembutal and call it quits and let my animal friends eat my corpse!

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Georgii, puppy9 and 5 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
With such an scenario, first off, I'd make sure I'd have enough resources to live and to CTB at my own accord. I would not need to answer to anyone or worry about my CTB being stopped by anyone (maybe nature, but really the universe doesn't care whether I live or die; afaic (as far as it's concerned), I'm just another organism transferring energy and existing for a definite time period (in the larger sense of time - decades vs billions of years).

I would enjoy what I can as a lone individual and then when I get bored check out on my own terms. Mind you, even before humans vanished, I'd still be on board to CTB, for philosophical and personal reasons. The only difference is that I would have different reasons to CTB, but most of the core ones would still remain there.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Georgii, Sensei and 4 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'd get scared and without having people here other than me, it would just fuel my feeling of loneliness. I'd still be looking for some SN lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Georgii, Fragile and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd end myself before all the nuclear power plants meltdown and cause a real hell on earth.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Georgii, Sensei and 5 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I would do all of the illegal shit that I want to do, play all of the games, house searching, swimming, and just let everything take its course.

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgii, Sensei, Marchioness and 2 others
strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
this sounds weird but i'd probably scream as loud as i possibly can. i've always wanted to do that but there's always been too many people around

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Georgii, sadghost and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
If I know how to work nuclear weapons. I'll launch all the nukes. :devil:

• Wow
Reactions: Georgii, Sensei and sadghost
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
this sounds weird but i'd probably scream as loud as i possibly can. i've always wanted to do that but there's always been too many people around

in the movie Cabaret they do this when a train is passing by overhead.

Reactions: sadghost
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I would get paranoid as shit.

After breaking into a pharmacy and taking ALL the drugs that have any recreational value, the first few days I would live in a state of stupor and terror wondering what the fuck happened to all the people, endlessly searching on the internet if anyone is still alive. wondering if I'm being watched due to loneliness and the silence in the streets.

Then, the moment that the electricity dies out I would Immediately CTB. The night will be very scary while lonely and in absolute darkness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgii and sadghost
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Here's a fun hypothetical scenario: You wake up one day and all humans (except you) have mysteriously vanished from Earth. What would you do, and why?

Personally, I would probably try to find out what happened for a bit.. and then go explore my city without limits! I would go to the mall, the museum, and go for a drive in super nice cars.

As the last human on earth I would laugh out loud and say "hello, world".

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgii and sadghost
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
shrug,
eat some food,
then hold pistol to chin and shoot myself in the head.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Georgii, sadghost and Sensei
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
It depends, where would everyone else go? What would still be working?

Because if everyone just vanishes along with their keys and stuff, its not like I can just grab my dream car and break into my dream house. Everything will still be locked and idk how to break into stuff. And if there's no electricity or gas because the people who keep it working are all gone, then how would I do anything? I wouldn't be able to watch movies all day for example, since eventually my phone and computer will run out of battery and I can't charge them anymore. And all the perishable food in the world will go bad!

Either way I would indulge myself for a little while and then ctb peacefully and guilt-free. But it'd really suck to be fully alone honestly, I couldn't bear it for long even if I could have every material thing I ever wanted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgii, sadghost, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Find a gun and play it by the ear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgii, sadghost and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've often felt like this is actually going to happen! Silly ofc, but then feelings are just feelings. I'd do what I always do: get my shit together and move forward slowly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Georgii, Sensei, sadghost and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Break into a vet clinic or vet pharmacy and take all the N, find food, enjoy nature, and when the electricity goes out and there's no air conditioning, swig the N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Georgii, Sinai Silence and 2 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Take a gun from the nearest police station and blow my brains out. Have a smoke and drink before pulling the trigger.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Georgii and KleinerWolf
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'll take a few large bags with me and go into a large store and take as much as I can. I will then sit down and eat

Reactions: draw a circle and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Anything I want!! :haha:

Reactions: KleinerWolf