D

Deleted member 847

You're going to die now.
What you feel about it now, you're going to feel it when the future "now" will come.
You can only experience the now.
The past is your imagination.
The future is your imagination.
There's only the now, and we're all already dead. This was all just a show, fiction, and we were all actors, no matter how real it seemed to be. During the show, they tried to convince you it was all real. But deep down you always knew it couldn't be, even if it felt like it really was. Can you remember the last 5 years? Write them down. Time passes quickly doesn't it?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LetsLeaveSoon, BandAddict and 5 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Well all I know is that I am tired of being conscious and aware of this experience. Whether we are dead now or that if the present, past and future even exist is irrelevant. I just want to be nothing and feel no more. Even if our reality is a fake and we are just dreams or something doesn't change the fact that this life feels fucking real to me and that I want this charade to end when it shouldn't have ever began. No matter how many drugs I take or looking down a bottle of jack or down a barrel of a shotgun this life feels too real to numb out the sobriety and it hurts.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, GenesAndEnvironment, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
There's no now either <mind blown>

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Circles and weedoge
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If there was no movement and no change, would time exist? Time is simply a theoretical framework, no? Change and movement are as well. A country doesn't really exist, kill every human and countries stop existing--along with the past, the present and even death (in their conceptual forms, the only thing we know them as). We have imposed definitions on a small sliver of reality that we are hallucinating into existence, it's all trash. Very practical and useful trash, when it comes to producing as many of us as possible and keeping people relatively entertained--but still trash.

Big ups to @NoLifeNoPain, btw. One of the greatest.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, BandAddict and KuriGohan&Kamehameha