Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
This is all made up in your mind. None of this is real to anybody else but you. I did not post this thread. You made it up in your thoughts. Even if other people respond to this post they are figments of your imagination as well. Nothing occurs outside of your own mind. When we die none of this exists because we are not here to perceive it. When I say "we" I really mean you, because I do not exist.

Reactions: Readytogohome, tiger b, Forever Sleep and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
unfortunately the reality is very real not just something imagery made up in someone mind

Reactions: BrainShower, Sukui, noSuffering and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Unfortunately the world exists but once we are dead it no longer exists for us.

Reactions: BrainShower, Arachno, YoungJijii and 2 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
unfortunately the reality is very real not just something imagery made up in someone mind
Don't think you got it all figured out because you don't. OP got a point it's a possibility that cant be ruled out. Nothing can really.
We could all just be an A.I experiment of some sick twisted parasite that wants to see if it can create Conciousness and wer'e now it's prisoners in its sandbox game.

Reactions: tiger b
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Seeing as I'm a figment of your imagination- there seems little point in replying. Still- for what it's worth. Yes- we all live inside our own heads. My perception/interpretation of you and everything else is unique to me. Same as yours is to you. My perception of you isn't you though. Neither is yours me. It's an interpretation of something real. It doesn't change reality. You're post still exists- whatever people happen to think of it. The only reason it wouldn't exist is if you didn't write it, you deleted it or- a mod deleted it. In which case- it still would have existed for the short period of time it was online.

If I bought a massive encyclopedia new and unread from a bookstore and dropped it on my foot- I imagine it would still hurt- right? Books don't need to be read to be physical objects in space. If someone hasn't read any of your posts or heard you speak or even seen you- they could still walk into you on the street.

Our interpretation/ perception of one another only influences how we would treat one another. You still existed before you joined this forum and we all started reading your posts. If we didn't exist, our problems would be solved and we wouldn't feel the need to kill ourselves! I imagine a lot of us would feel very envious of you if you don't exist. Congratulations!

Reactions: Darkover
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I wish
I'd have the day to prove it perhaps

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
This is all made up in your mind. None of this is real to anybody else but you. I did not post this thread. You made it up in your thoughts. Even if other people respond to this post they are figments of your imagination as well. Nothing occurs outside of your own mind. When we die none of this exists because we are not here to perceive it. When I say "we" I really mean you, because I do not exist.
Great post.

I'm not here. This is not happening.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."
Bill Hicks

Reactions: BrainShower and Lookoutbelow
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."
Bill Hicks
Yes. Also, before I decided to commit suicide I went about my day doing pointless activities. After I decided to commit suicide I go about my day doing pointless activities.

Reactions: Readytogohome and Tears in Rain