J

jakaranda3

Feb 5, 2021
I still remember a particular sleep nightmare when i was about 6 year old.(my best friend getting killed) . interesting how i could never forget a simple dream.

im now 32 year old.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
As a child, I didn't have to fall asleep to find myself in my worst nightmare.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hungry_ghost, demuic and onlyanimalsaregood
twinpeaks

twinpeaks

Apr 2, 2022
I rarely have nightmares but the worst one of my life was when I was 8 or 9. I dreamed that I was sitting in my kitchen alone at night eating m&ms, behind me was a big painted scroll that my late cousin used to own. I heard a voice behind me, kind of like what you'd imagine a cartoon grim reaper would have, say "are you ready?". I asked "for what?" and he said "THIS" and huge skeletal hands came out of the poster and started choking me. I could actually feel myself being choked, I startled awake with my throat still hurting and kept trying to scream but nothing would come out. I think finally I was able to and my mom rushed in. It doesn't sound like much when I write it out but it was so vivid and freaky and I still get chills just thinking about it.

Reactions: jakaranda3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot remember any, as soon as I wake up I forget the specific details of what I was dreaming about. Nightmares can be very awful though, I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I had a very interesting dream about committing suicide when I was in the single digits of age. In the dream my Mother died, so I went to Walmart and purchased a suicide kit to commit suicide (~7 year old me had quite the progressive vision). I told my Mom about the dream and she said that by the time she dies, I'll be middle-aged with a spouse and kids so I wouldn't want to commit suicide (she lied, she died when I was 13). Mind you, I was a happy kid and remained happy until I was 13, so I wasn't thinking about suicide at all around the time of this dream. This is probably my favorite dream (nightmare, I guess) due to how ironic it is.