Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I have a bachelor of quantity surveying and I have no job for now

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
gr 11 dropout, no job on paper, qualified for whatever i put my mind to (aside from major things like being a doctor although i did have webmd edit a mistake and am really good at taking care of myself and others.)

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
NEET, and rejected for the SS moderator position. I only wanted 20 an hour. Cheapskates.

• Yay!
Reactions: akana and Cheza_mus
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
PhD dropout with a master's working retail. LOL. Livin' the dream.

It's really not so bad though. I am going to school for something much more practical this time around, and I like the low stress, flexible schedule. Rising to management is my fallback. My company has excellent retirement and decent bennies for the industry, so not the worst I can do in my circumstances even if I cringe at becoming a company stooge.

RIP dreams, RIP.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I have a Vocational Training Cycle of 2nd degree, but I was approved a lot of subjects because the study was extinguished. So I actually have a basic level of studies (EGB, which I did pass by myself).
I guess that's why I suffered so much in jobs, because they demanded a level that I never really achieved.

It's not that I don't understand things, it's just that having an I.Q. of 130 is useless if you can't keep up with the pace of a class, and I can't, I need more time than others even though I have plenty of ability to learn anything.

//

Tinc un Cicle Formatiu Professional de 2on grau, però em van aprovar un munt d'assignatures perquè l'estudi s'extingía. Així que en realitat tinc un nivell bàsic d'estudis (EGB, que si vaig aprovar per mi mateix).
Suposo que per això he patit tant a les feines, perquè m'exigien un nivell que en realitat no vaig assolir mai.

No es pas que no entengui les coses, simplement que tenir un C.I. de 130 no serveix de res si no pots seguir el ritme d'una classe, i jo no puc, necessito mes temps que els altres encara que tingui capacitat de sobres per aprendre qualsevol cosa.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm a considerer of suicide and other non-lethal options in my free time and for likely a limited time a mobile app programmer in a medium sized company, currently in a training period. I get paid minimum wage but I don't have to stand and learning Flutter helps me in creating a mobile gamebook app.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost