• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
What do you guys play on your phone if anything? Gachas, clickers, ports, emulators etc.

Need ideas because I just play Slay the Spire nonstop and most mobile-dedicated games are too confusing with their gem systems and stuff.

Reactions: rebelnow111
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I can't really help, free phone games are usually made to bleed your wallet out, and gatekeep content you could get on any paid game.

I only know this emulator, Lemuroid, that emulates 20 different retro-consoles, and that some PC games have mobile ports.

Reactions: Sulyya
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I play a ton of phone games. Every day at midnight my regiment is to do the daily challenges for:

1) Wordscapes
2) Wordscapes in Bloom
3) Solitaire
4) TriPeaks Solitaire (MobilityWare)
5) Sudoku (MobilityWare)
6) Nonogram Color
7) Pokémon Masters EX
8) Fire Emblem Heroes
9) Pokémon Unite
10) Pokémon Sleep

And that's just before I go to bed. I also make sure to do my Pokémon Go daily stops as well.

I play tons of other mobile games as well but they would be too many to list. Recently I also discovered the Delta emulator for playing GBA games and I've been playing Sonic Advance on it.

Reactions: Sulyya
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
What do you guys play on your phone if anything? Gachas, clickers, ports, emulators etc.

Need ideas because I just play Slay the Spire nonstop and most mobile-dedicated games are too confusing with their gem systems and stuff.
mostly pokemon go,but a few others also