• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hanger2000

One living creature in a endless suffering world
Oct 17, 2023
English is not my first language. If you are like me and have no money to buy SN, rope, a gun etc... then pay for a place like a motel room so you can guarantereed nobody will find you for a while and don't have the guts to stab a knife in your throat or jumping from a high place or in front of a train. Does anyone know what is the rate of success of dying by dehydration or hypothermia and how many days will I suffer if I just go outside and walk until nature does his work. I am desperate.

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
there's a virgin forest in Japan, called ι’ζœ¨γƒΆεŽŸ (aka the suicide forest). i heard some ppl would intentionally walk deep into the forest and do OD or hanging, or just wandering aimlessly till they starve to death. the forest is beautiful, especially in snowy winter. the forest itself is a tour attraction despite its "bad name" of the place of suicide. i guess it would be an enjoyment to ctb in such a wonderful, quiet, green leaving-world (of trees).

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
English is not my first language. If you are like me and have no money to buy SN, rope, a gun etc... then pay for a place like a motel room so you can guarantereed nobody will find you for a while and don't have the guts to stab a knife in your throat or jumping from a high place or in front of a train. Does anyone know what is the rate of success of dying by dehydration or hypothermia and how many days will I suffer if I just go outside and walk until nature does his work. I am desperate.
While I only wish the best for all of us, if it gets bad enough you will overcome the obstacles and any method will become viable. I'm scared shitless to jump, but it is what I'm going to do.