• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Is life worth living?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
The best thing is to have never been born, and having been born, the best thing is to die as soon as possible.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For me - no. But, for others with a good life, I can see how it could be. It entirely depends on the individual and their life circumstances.

Reactions: Unknown21, ColorlessTrees and arrow25
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never to me, no matter what I believe it'd be better if existence is permanently erased, the existence of life was the most horrific, terrible tragedy that caused nothing but suffering, it's beyond tragic how existing beings have been tormented endlessly as a result of the abomination that is existence, to exist is a futile and torturous burden.

I never would have chosen this, I just want the true peace of non-existence instead.
It's just meaningless suffering, it will always be beyond dreadful to have the ability to exist especially as there's no limit as to how much harm existing can cause, to be conscious and aware is always undesirable, it's devastating how life has to exist when the absence of everything is perfection, life never should have existed, it's hellish how life exists, existence truly does serve no purpose but to torment existing beings.

It's horrifying how one can potentially suffer so much yet not die, I find it beyond disgusting how humans procreate even know existence itself is the true problem, how could anyone be selfish enough to procreate when nobody can be harmed by never existing at all, procreation is the most terrible crime to me. No life isn't worth anything, it's better to not exist but only never existing is true perfection, I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence as to exist causes nothing but pain, I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to suffer for decades just to end up tortured and tormented dying in agony from old age.