S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

To think that all these years, we blamed our parents for our micro-penis problems. For years we blamed it on genetics, but one scientist from the US states that chemicals in our water and air may be the source for babies being born with mutant penises on the small variety. That males will not be able to produce sperm ever again by 2045. The chemical is used in plastics, plastics that are disposed in our oceans and environment leak this chemical out over time contaminating the water table. Anyways, most of us won't be around at 2045 to see our dicks melting and watching as we shoot dust in the air during masturbation. No we won't need rags or socks anymore, we'll just need a vacuum cleaner to suck up the jizz powder.

Also Skynews is very bored today for writing this article up.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Brink, NeverSatisfied, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Our health will be so bad that we'll ejaculate pentobarbital. At least suicidal women might become interested in me then...

• Yay!
Reactions: Amumu, grungeCat and Symbiote
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Is it homo if I drank my own pentobarbital ejaculation?

• Yay!
Reactions: Brink, Dr Iron Arc, Amumu and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Brink, Dr Iron Arc, Amumu and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
' That males will not be able to produce sperm ever again by 2045.'

Every antinatalist's wet dream.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Dr Iron Arc and GenesAndEnvironment
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Maybe it is evolution's destiny that all men will have vaginas by the end of time. In fact some simps have already gotten there faster.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Brink, lofticries, bad luck and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My micropenis is because I ate too much mint chocolate chip ice cream while going through puberty combined with the fact that I'm Asian so I was genetically predisposed to have a smaller than average dick in the first place.

Also I'm fat which apparently is another thing that shrinks penises.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I have a big dick, I don't know why I'm reading this thread.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Hurt, lofticries, Symbiote and 2 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020

To think that all these years, we blamed our parents for our micro-penis problems. For years we blamed it on genetics, but one scientist from the US states that chemicals in our water and air may be the source for babies being born with mutant penises on the small variety. That males will not be able to produce sperm ever again by 2045. The chemical is used in plastics, plastics that are disposed in our oceans and environment leak this chemical out over time contaminating the water table. Anyways, most of us won't be around at 2045 to see our dicks melting and watching as we shoot dust in the air during masturbation. No we won't need rags or socks anymore, we'll just need a vacuum cleaner to suck up the jizz powder.

Also Skynews is very bored today for writing this article up.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Also, until I see a scientific study proving me wrong, I will continue to believe that NASCAR and Mountain Dew are the primary causes of shrinking penises.

• Yay!
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Mentalmick and Dr Iron Arc
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I've heard that most babies are already being born with microplastics in their body, it's kind of scary tbh

• Wow
Reactions: Brink
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Now I know that my father is to blame for my micropenis!! Because he's been working in heavy industry since forever and caused the air around my home be polluted!

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Your micropenis might also be the result of years of hard work and dedication. :smiling:

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc