N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What will you think in your last minutes/seconds before you die? My life will probably end by suicide and I will be so desperate. I will always complain why especially my life had to be that torturous. I am rather weak and I will probably cry a lot. But there will also be this thought that it is simply too much to handle and it has to be done now. I will be standing with my back to the wall. I won't have an alternative. Poverty is too much too handle. I am so scared about it but I see it coming.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, WatermelonMel, WornOutLife and 5 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
I'll probably have a smile on my face because this bad dream will finally be over. I will think about the fact that very soon my consciousness is going to be annihilated and this entire world with all its tragedies will disappear. It's the biggest relief possible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WatermelonMel, SufferingInSilence, Rockman and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would just be glad it is over. As I take my last breath maybe for for the first time I would feel at peace with myself. No more thoughts, no more feelings. It will be the end of my suffering, the end of consciousness, the end of me. My pointless struggle will end and I can finally find the peace I deserve. All of my problems will suddenly become meaningless.

• Hugs
Reactions: WatermelonMel, brokenwaves, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I would just be glad it is over. As I take my last breath maybe for for the first time I would feel at peace with myself. No more thoughts, no more feelings. It will be the end of my suffering, the end of consciousness, the end of me. My pointless struggle will end and I can finally find the peace I deserve. All of my problems will suddenly become meaningless.
For me sadyl it is not that easy. SI is horribly strong and made me overthinking the situation a lot. But to admit the overthinking was kind of good because the methods were shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, logan and death137
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
It will probably be panic, either because I choose a painful but certain method, or because I would be scared of failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I will be glad that my suffering will end soon but also feel terror because my method isn't peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Weeping Garbage Can, brokenwaves and 1 other person
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I think I will feel regret, no matter how well I prepare my mind, before the panic fades as I realize this is happening and there's nothing I can do about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Well, I was trying partial a few minutes ago and I felt determined to earn my freedom, afraid that I would get caught and turned into a vegetable, and my SI kept telling me that I was making the wrong decision.

For some reason I can't get partial right though. All I earned was a lousy red mark on my neck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
TheLomboq

TheLomboq

Apr 6, 2021
Covered from head to fingers and toe in white, with a silver ornate mask on. It's like I'm sort of human artifice- a sleeping statue. Back when I was still obsessed with hanging, I'd imagine myself inside of a giant semi-opaque sphere lampion. My corpse would have shone through like a sillhouette and the rope would have held it all up the branches of an majestic oak

That wasn't the question though haha. Well, there is a part of me that wishes that I'd just be able to stare death in its face like some stalwart warrior. I always thought that would make for a good open casket. Knowing my SI though, I'd wager panic would overcome me quite quickly. I would retch for air and shit. See things. The location I've chosen is a peaceful and awe-inspiring spot. But I'd fully expect that something will turn out funny. Rain, storm and thunder. Some loud and obnoxious critter. Friggin car noises that can always be heard no matter where you are.

Doesn't matter though. As long as you've found peace with yourself- and I would like to think that I did. Then your mind will find ways to ease your passing I hope. Maybe point your eyes towards the right things. Give you that that one small detail to hyperfocus on and just drift.

God, that would be beautiful

Reactions: the_final_countdown
Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
Probably panic, pain, fear, guilt for what I've done to my family, regret for the life I might have had. Blankness I honestly the best I can hope for but I know dying is far from easy so as long as it is all over by the end of this ordeal I think I'll be OK with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and brokenwaves
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I'm actually curious myself what my last minutes will be like. I will either feel relieved and finally free, connected to my past self who has suffered so much and has been wanting to leave this world for so long. Or I will feel regret, sad about all the things that I could have become and the pets and people I am leaving behind. It will probably be a mixture of those two, but I hope that I'll be able to enjoy at least the very last minute, as I already have so many times in my dreams.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and brokenwaves
L

lago

Oct 26, 2020
I'm actually curious myself what my last minutes will be like. I will either feel relieved and finally free, connected to my past self who has suffered so much and has been wanting to leave this world for so long. Or I will feel regret, sad about all the things that I could have become and the pets and people I am leaving behind. It will probably be a mixture of those two, but I hope that I'll be able to enjoy at least the very last minute, as I already have so many times in my dreams.
Dammit - you had to mention the pets....:aw:

R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
As the guillotine lopped off my head, I would have about 20 seconds of consciousness left (according to science).. If I was able to I'd have a big smile on my face.. maybe I'd even wink at the shrieking crowd that had gathered to watch my decapitation

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Last year, during my last attempt, I really thought I was gonna die and I was a bit nervious but at the same time, curious and fascinated by the idea of: "What's coming now? Eternal nothingness? Reincarnation? Hell? Heaven? Whatever, let's go...."

Unfortunately, I'm still here lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: the_final_countdown
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
It will be a relief to escape my evil relatives and other evil people, humans who try to force me to live though they know I am tormented.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I would just think say to myself 'Ah, fuck it!' and roll over and die. The least I need to think the better.

Reactions: hahabye
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I would have an expressionless face just doing what I planned and practiced for years, possibly a smile to know that it's really finally over.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I'll probably be happy for once.