easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
Hello friends. I would love to hear your thoughts on my idea…….you see….I have lost faith that I can obtain SN or Propromolol in Australia. I have an alternative method due to research in the PPH although I can't remember the year of publication, and I'd be so grateful to hear your thoughts. I'm in in excruciating physical pain, and have been for 6 years. I can't care for myself at all. And it's getting worse by the day. I have tried everything to help me but a tragic series of surgeries left me irreparable. Hence I need help thinking straight. I failed in an attempt with a N tank as I kept blowing a hole in the bag even with the special regulator. I spent 6 months and couldn't figure it out. The last few nights I have considered self immolation out in the middle of nowhere. I know it is painful, but it could also cause ctb which would make it temporary. And physical pain I am used to. However, I am not open to the idea of desperate suffocation or drowning. My idea is:

1. 0.5g of Valium (100 x 5mg tablets). Drink with 10ml of propylene glycol and measure of baileys.
2. NOTE: I also have access to Quetiapine and Instant and Slow Release Tapentadol to add on, if this would help knock me out for longer while the cardiac switch takes place. But I do have a tolerance to Tapentadol as I have been on these for a long time. I will also cease diazepam for many months prior to ctb to make it more effective.
3. Follow with CardioTxc combo: Digoxin 100mg and Amitryptiline 8g. Both drugs will be taken in a suspension.

What are the potential issues with this situation? Does anybody have advice on how to tackle that?

I have also looked at the possibility of using my last legs to fly somewhere to buy N and bring it back but due to my painful state, I need clear instructions and I am worried that a trip to Mexico for N won't be as easy as it was in 2008 when I read it in the PPH.

I'm also keen to pay someone to do it for me Goodfellas style but don't know how I would find such a person. Thank you in advance.

Love xoxo

B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
I don't have any advice, I'm also pretty new here. But I want to say I truly hope you find relief and I pray you get better and find your healing or escape through death. Sending much love <3

Reactions: easypeasy
lavender143once

lavender143once

Aug 6, 2023
I think you need to take an anti nausea with this xoxo

Reactions: easypeasy and Kusogaki
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Jul 11, 2024
I'd keep looking for sn.

Reactions: Decided98 and easypeasy
P

painmustend

Jul 16, 2023
i think it´s most important that you take into account that this method takes quite a bit of time. i read that it takes about 2 days so make sure you don´t get found earlier. from what i´ve read this method sounds effective but i´m also no expert. somewhere here is a popular thread from someone combining propranolol with ami, maybe you would find some useful infos there. here is the thread: friend killed herself

Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib, easypeasy and lavender143once
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Hello friends. I would love to hear your thoughts on my idea…….you see….I have lost faith that I can obtain SN or Propromolol in Australia. I have an alternative method due to research in the PPH although I can't remember the year of publication, and I'd be so grateful to hear your thoughts. I'm in in excruciating physical pain, and have been for 6 years. I can't care for myself at all. And it's getting worse by the day. I have tried everything to help me but a tragic series of surgeries left me irreparable. Hence I need help thinking straight. I failed in an attempt with a N tank as I kept blowing a hole in the bag even with the special regulator. I spent 6 months and couldn't figure it out. The last few nights I have considered self immolation out in the middle of nowhere. I know it is painful, but it could also cause ctb which would make it temporary. And physical pain I am used to. However, I am not open to the idea of desperate suffocation or drowning. My idea is:

1. 0.5g of Valium (100 x 5mg tablets). Drink with 10ml of propylene glycol and measure of baileys.
2. NOTE: I also have access to Quetiapine and Instant and Slow Release Tapentadol to add on, if this would help knock me out for longer while the cardiac switch takes place. But I do have a tolerance to Tapentadol as I have been on these for a long time. I will also cease diazepam for many months prior to ctb to make it more effective.
3. Follow with CardioTxc combo: Digoxin 100mg and Amitryptiline 8g. Both drugs will be taken in a suspension.

What are the potential issues with this situation? Does anybody have advice on how to tackle that?

I have also looked at the possibility of using my last legs to fly somewhere to buy N and bring it back but due to my painful state, I need clear instructions and I am worried that a trip to Mexico for N won't be as easy as it was in 2008 when I read it in the PPH.

I'm also keen to pay someone to do it for me Goodfellas style but don't know how I would find such a person. Thank you in advance.

Love xoxo
There are several SN sources in China that will ship to Australia

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Bump, OD's are not often reliable, I would keep looking for SN. If anyone has any input for OP re the meds mentioned, jump in.

S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
I'm also searchin about SN...
DMC is a way to but i don't know how to proceed in France to find it

easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
I think I found one. I have the package but haven't tested it, yet. Fingers crossed.

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, Preh1storic_Rib, PhDone and 3 others
lucifer_yoo

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024

Love xoxo
Travel to India where SN is available at local store chem stores. Plus you'll obtain it with minimum questions including the meds needed for the regimen . Saving a trip to mexico :) Hope that ceases the suffering you're in :)

HereIGoAgain24

HereIGoAgain24

Sep 2, 2024
Travel to India where SN is available at local store chem stores. Plus you'll obtain it with minimum questions including the meds needed for the regimen . Saving a trip to mexico :) Hope that ceases the suffering you're in :)
Wait, SN is available in India? Seriously?

shironeko

shironeko

Misfortune incarnate
Sep 9, 2024
I think I found one. I have the package but haven't tested it, yet. Fingers crossed.
I don't think that's the case anymore.
It's hard to get SN even within China since many reported cases of SN suicide. SN was controlled in China just few months ago. But if there is a source and I found it, I think I'll travel for that

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I don't think that's the case anymore.
It's hard to get SN even within China since many reported cases of SN suicide. SN was controlled in China just few months ago. But if there is a source and I found it, I think I'll travel for that
Ive had three different supplies ship. And many more offering. I did a quotation request on an open market site.

shironeko

shironeko

Misfortune incarnate
Sep 9, 2024
Ive had three different supplies ship. And many more offering. I did a quotation request on an open market site.
Do they offer domestic delivery in mainland China? I'm planning to travel for a week for that. What's the website's language? I'll try to find it. Thank you!

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Do they offer domestic delivery in mainland China? I'm planning to travel for a week for that. What's the website's language? I'll try to find it. Thank you!
Not sure re domestic shipping. It came up as an English website. I suspect to help companies outside China access Chinese supplies and services.