i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
Do you think there's something wrong with you or do you think that the world is just cruel?

If you could ever given a chance to change the world to make it your ideal world, what would your ideal world would be?

(Just curious.)

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart and sserafim
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's not really an either-or. I'm a fuck up and the world is cruel. Changing the world gets sort of interesting. If I had that kind of power then would I basically just be God? If that's the case then I would simply eliminate all suffering from the world. Diseases, poverty, all of that stuff is gone. I would hope for some sort of idealistic fantasy world.

• Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, sserafim, i would like to and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
The world can never be perfect, life would be boring if nothing bad of scary happened, but if I could pick the world I lived in, it would be The Society from one of my favorite books; "Matched" by Allie Condie

• Love
Reactions: carac, drennedrat and i would like to
Upvote 0
FilthyFlint

FilthyFlint

I have no enemies, all of them are at peace.
Oct 5, 2023
A world without people.

• Love
Reactions: ytaddict, sserafim, i would like to and 1 other person
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Do you think there's something wrong with you or do you think that the world is just cruel?

If you could ever given a chance to change the world to make it your ideal world, what would your ideal world would be?

(Just curious.)
I think it's both. There's something wrong with me (neurodivergence), and the world is cruel. The ideal world would be one where I never existed in the first place and never had to exist. If I still had to be born, I would be born neurotypical. I hate my neurodivergence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart and i would like to
Upvote 0
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Hard one because I feel there are multiple types of worlds I would like to jump in and out from. I would like flexibility.

Sometimes I would like to be alone in peace. Just lay on the grass looking at the sky on a beautiful day without care in the world.

Other times I could enjoy interacting with living beings but in peaceful manner with no hostility between us. Just learning more about them but without any attachments.

And the third, I would like to be in complete control of the world like make up scenarios out of curiosity and watching how things play out in said worlds.

Current world, I don't think existing is worth it in general for beings. Too much suffering.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim and i would like to
Upvote 0
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
When I was a child someone said, "If you have a problem with everything, it's not everything, it's you." I thought about that a lot. Turns out, they had a point. I'm definitely the problem. Even knowing that, I feel very comfortable as who I am when I'm alone. I just feel guilty existing around other people.

I used to think about the things I would change in the world when I was a child too. Of what I would do if I was God. Whether or not I could ever be. What if I became part of God when I died. That kind of nonsense. One day I thought: my knowledge is limited, my power is minimal, my benevolence questionable, and I believe the things that I do. If overnight I somehow became omnipotent, omniscient, and truly good (assuming there's an entity like that which already exists) nothing would change. No one would know. Because then I would grow into an understanding of the design of all things and why things are the way they are, and it is only in my limited human understanding that I could perceive flaws in the universe.

There's this song called Better Off Dead by Bad Religion which answers your question really well. There's a cover of the song by another band called Anathema but it's the lyrics that matter most in this context.

• Love
Reactions: i would like to
Upvote 0
tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
Definitely both. I don't know if I'm capable of being truly happy, not in the sense that I see others enjoy. The would is also cruel. Most city people are shielded from experiencing it. If I could change the world I'd introduce more scarcity so that everyone can suffer not just me.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Well clearly there is something wrong with me otherwise people wouldn't be criticizing me all the time or yelling at me. And I mean they get VISCERALLY angry. As for your second question, well I actually have ideal WORLDS. I have multiple ideal places I wish would exist. It's hard to explain but I suppose I should start with something simple: I wish I was a hermaphrodite.

• Love
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not the problem but rather the problem lies in existence, I was just unfortunate enough to be forced to exist in this hellish and harmful reality. To me wanting to die is all that makes sense as existence is absolutely undesirable, I see existence as something that is best erased and forgotten about, I don't wish for any kind of world, I only wish for an eternal and dreamless sleep as nobody can suffer from that.

Upvote 0