• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Hello everyone, what is your plan and method to ctb? And what are the worries whatu think over ( maybe failure,SI Kicks in,or Problems with other things ) .

I tried partial hanging for a half year, but now i have SN and think maybe thats my method.

I tried to buy a Gun over a "serious vendor" but get scammed Long Time ago, usually that would i do because i think it goes fast If U use the right angle to Hit the necessary parts of the brain.

Reactions: thebelljarrr
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
My current plan is to use partial hanging. I've already gotten used to the feeling of 'being choked' (I do it to myself all the time) and have a pretty solid idea where my carotid arteries are. The main thing I'm concerned is the rope somehow snapping or me managing to struggle out while unconscious. Brain damage is the last thing I want.

I'm also looking into SN, but seems like a huge pain to prepare for in Australia.

Reactions: Christian1986
C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
My current plan is to use partial hanging. I've already gotten used to the feeling of 'being choked' (I do it to myself all the time) and have a pretty solid idea where my carotid arteries are. The main thing I'm concerned is the rope somehow snapping or me managing to struggle out while unconscious. Brain damage is the last thing I want.

I'm also looking into SN, but seems like a huge pain to prepare for in Australia.
I does it the Same way with the partial hanging and Feeling , one time i Hang for a longer time,maybe 30-40seconds ( i dunno exactly) my Vision was light blurred , and i have No Feelings in the right Side of my Arm for 2 days, ive used an washing Line, few weeks later i used a hemp Rope with No partial hanging to Test it, but they pain was different Like in partial hanging. Yes the part with the brain damage after ( maybe failed attemp is big) If u end as vegetable.
Helium, SN and electrocution.
How u plan to get electocution at Home , or anywhere Outside ?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
SN.
This is not my favorite method, but it is the best for my current situation. I don't have the energy to prepare anything else.

My backup is a jump from a great height.

T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
Partial hanging is the most accessible method available to me at the moment. I'm having problems trying to black out, though.

A shotgun would be easier but it leaves a mess that I'm not sure I want to leave behind. It could traumatize the person who finds me.

SN sounds great but it's difficult finding the ingredients required, particularly the metoclopramide. I would prefer this method the most.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
SN if I ever get the balls to go through with it

Reactions: Christian1986 and wyo777
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I have no current plans to ctb, but research methods to be prepared for a time I see fit.

SN - preferred, but unsure about getting materials in my region. I feel this would be the most efficient if I can get everything together. Cons - I have a sensitive stomach and am nervous about vomiting.

Jumping (bridge over water) - This is what I planned to do the last time I was actively planning to ctb asap. The location is in my hometown and it feels poetic to me. I wouldn't need many materials for this method. The area is beautiful and near the mouth of a major river. That would be peaceful for me. It is a common ctb location in the region. There are no fences or nets. This is the method I am the most engaged in researching and daydream about. Cons - SI is strong with this method. May be caught by bystanders, police.

Last edited:
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I live with my parents. So, it's impossible for me to try hanging, night night, plastic bag, inert gas, etc. methods without getting caught. I can be outside for a couple of hours. Thus, I am thinking of SN. Which other methods can I possibly utilize for CTB? I need to CTB as soon as possible. Please help.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

pray my pulse stops
Jun 29, 2024
Ive ordered SN so i guess thats my current plan, ive tried partial hanging before but everytime i pussy out, tbh i dont trust my SI even the thought of my SN coming soon makes me feel a little weird, ill just braindead myself with benzos and take it hopefully itll work

Steff

Steff

Jun 21, 2024
My method for a long time now: OD on clozapine, plus take some painkillers and stomach meds.
It'll kill me, I'm sure. Might be not such an easy death but idc.
It's not a method ppl commonly use here.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
My main method is firearm, other methods I'm considering are hanging and jumping and train is last resort. If I had access to my preferred method I would worry about failure and what's after death, but right now I should worry about securing myself a method.

Reactions: glitteryaliens
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
I was thinking helium, but after difficulties obtaining and also the thought of people seeing me with that bag on my head I am now all for CO

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
I can feel you its not that easy with the SI. It feels for me little weird too, got sience 2 weeks all components together for the SN method, but im Not Sure when day x will come. I do it like i feel i think i will go for a stat Dose too without Regimen, because i got No Special date where i wanna die, thats make it for me "easier" .

Ive ordered SN so i guess thats my current plan, ive tried partial hanging before but everytime i pussy out, tbh i dont trust my SI even the thought of my SN coming soon makes me feel a little weird, ill just braindead myself with benzos and take it hopefully itll work

Reactions: indefinitesleep2
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

pray my pulse stops
Jun 29, 2024
I can feel you its not that easy with the SI. It feels for me little weird too, got sience 2 weeks all components together for the SN method, but im Not Sure when day x will come. I do it like i feel i think i will go for a stat Dose too without Regimen, because i got No Special date where i wanna die, thats make it for me "easier" .
yh i just feel on edge about it, good luck with yours hopefully its as peaceful as you can make it bro