• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
"Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe" - Carl Sagan

"It would be better if there were nothing. Since there is more pain than pleasure on earth, every satisfaction is only transitory, creating new desires and new distresses, and the agony of the devoured animal is always far greater than the pleasure of the devourer" - Arthur Schopenhauer

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, lv-gras, Dead Meat and 11 others
Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
THIS IS A GAYS ONLY EVENT GO HOME-Kevin Abstract

Reactions: Jane Doe, lv-gras, Dead Meat and 4 others
starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
"Hi there. My name's Genesis. I've had delusions of grandeur since I was a child."
—Genesis, Suicide Club

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, lv-gras, Dead Meat and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
- Aleister Crowley

Reactions: Circles, lv-gras, Dead Meat and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment." - Lao Tzu

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
"The so-called 'psychotically depressed' person who tries to kill herself doesn't do so out of quote 'hopelessness' or any abstract conviction that life's assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire's flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It's not desiring the fall; it's terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling 'Don't!' and 'Hang on!', can understand the jump. Not really. You'd have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling."- David Foster Wallace

"After a year of therapy, my psychiatrist said to me, "Maybe life isn't for everyone." - Larry Brown

Reactions: UnityKinkaid, Circles, couldntthinkofaname and 11 others
starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
"When you believe you have a future, you think in terms of generations and years. When you do not, you live not just by the day — but by the minute. It is far better that you remember me as I was—in my heyday as a best-selling author—than the wild-eyed wreck who returned from Louisville. ... Each breath is becoming difficult for me to take—the anxiety can be compared to drowning in an open sea. I know that my actions will transfer some of this pain to others, indeed those who love me the most. Please forgive me."
—Suicide note of Iris Chang

Reactions: lv-gras, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
That's all life is, it's this 'nothingness'. If you were to just do nothing but live, I am sure you would go mad. Because you have to do something, anything - it's impossible to just be alive. That's why we've invented all these fickle things to distract us. To distract us from life. We have to keep ourselves busy because we're all so in denial of the nothingness that goes on.
- Slavoj Žižek

Reactions: lv-gras, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Since our mothers had the absolute right to bring us into this world, we, as adults should have the absolute right to take ourselves out of it. We never signed a contract or gave consent to be here – therefore we should be under no obligation to stay.

- Me

Reactions: Jane Doe, lv-gras, Dead Meat and 6 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
whoever eats the fruit of knowledge is always expelled from a paradise
- Melanie Klein (?)

Reactions: lv-gras, Dead Meat and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
"The human race is but a monotonous affair. Most of them labour the greater part of their time for mere subsistence; and the scanty portion of freedom which remains to them so troubles them that they use every exertion to get rid of it. Oh, the destiny of man!" - The Sorrows of Young Werther

EDIT: On second thought, I'll post more from my collection.

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

The reason scars don't heal when we try to forget, is because trying to forget makes use remember them.

You'll only realize that you truly love someone if they already caused you enormous pain. Your enemies can never hurt you the way your loved ones can. It's the people close to your heart that can give you the most piercing wound. Love is a double-edged sword, it can heal the wound faster or it can sink the blade even deeper.

People need to be told they're worthy of being alive by someone else or they can't go on.

Someone has to be cursed to balance out a wish for someone else's happiness.

We're so obsessed with finding someone to love us, because we need to feel like we matter to someone, when we can't matter to ourselves.

and lastly : How do we forgive ourselves, for all the things we did not become? ( The last sentence of someone's suicide note.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Covfefe
- Trump

Reactions: First loss, Jane Doe, couldntthinkofaname and 5 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
ONE LONELY STAR
All the world is a stage and everyone has their part
How was I to know that you'd break my heart
This show is over say goodbye

Reactions: Jane Doe, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
My signature.

Reactions: lv-gras, throwaway777, Dead Meat and 1 other person
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
"If the room is smoky, if only moderately, I will stay; if there is too much smoke I will go. Remember this, keep a firm hold on it, the door is always open."

Epictetus

Reactions: Dead Meat and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

lady_godiva

Student
Oct 25, 2018
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

-Terry Pratchett

Reactions: UnityKinkaid, lv-gras, BaconCheeseburger and 5 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
It's not exactly a quote but I love this phrase "All we need is love"

Reactions: lv-gras, throwaway777 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and of unspeakable love."
Washington Irving

Reactions: lv-gras, LivedTooLong, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
"people never change. they just become more of who they really are"

..dr. house

Reactions: lv-gras, Circles, Metavoid and 1 other person
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
In a real dark night of the soul it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
"I wondered how it'd be like when I died, what it'd be like to know this breath now was the last one you was ever gonna draw. I just hope I can meet it the same way she did, with the same... calm. 'Cause that's where it's hidden - the immortality I hadn't seen."
—Private Witt, The Thin Red Line

Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
Nevertheless it does move

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
When in doubt, Fuck it.
John Lennon

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
--Goethe

UnityKinkaid

UnityKinkaid

May 31, 2019
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

-Italian proverb

Reactions: Scribble Fan