X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Mine is Vice City. I miss playing it endlessly after school. For me, it's the best one ever because of Tommy, the setting, the music and the Scarface feel to it.

• Love
Reactions: Mich517, Deleted member 4993, RoyalSapphire and 4 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
GTA San Andreas, probably because of nostalgia. It was the first game I played that I definitely shouldn't play when I was a child. I felt so mature, oh my god. I was impressed by the size of in-game map. I remember I spent hours exploring and just driving around map with cheats.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19276 and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
GTA San Andreas, probably because of nostalgia. It was the first game I played that I definitely shouldn't play when I was a child. I felt so mature, oh my god. I was impressed by the size of in-game map. I remember I spent hours exploring and just driving around map with cheats.
It's crazy how they say GTA V has the bigger map. While true, GTA San Andreas feels more alive

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Vice City for me too I love the 1980s setting. But I haven't played it for ages because the graphics I feel are too out of date now.. I still play a little gta 5 but I don't like it as much as the previous ones.. only really because the graphics are better/ more realistic. I wish they would hurry up with gta 6! I really want to play the next one..

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Vice City for me too I love the 1980s setting. But I haven't played it for ages because the graphics I feel are too out of date now.. I still play a little gta 5 but I don't like it as much as the previous ones.. only really because the graphics are better/ more realistic. I wish they would hurry up with gta 6! I really want to play the next one..
They'll probably release GTA 6 within two years. Let's just hope it won't be a PS5 exclusive. Story over graphics any day.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
They'll probably release GTA 6 within two years. Let's just hope it won't be a PS5 exclusive. Story over graphics any day.
I think it could be longer I remember gta 5 was announced in 2011 but it was delayed until 2013. I can't believe it's been 7 years without a new game.. they just be creating something really big if it's taking so long.. I agree about the story I didn't think the story in gta5 was that good at all even though the graphics were great. That being said they are starting to feel a bit last generation now..

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I think it could be longer I remember gta 5 was announced in 2011 but it was delayed until 2013. I can't believe it's been 7 years without a new game.. they just be creating something really big if it's taking so long.. I agree about the story I didn't think the story in gta5 was that good at all even though the graphics were great. That being said they are starting to feel a bit last generation now..
They were also concentrating on RDR2 which probably slowed the development of the new GTA. But it's OK they take their time rather than rush everything.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
They were also concentrating on RDR2 which probably slowed the development of the new GTA. But it's OK they take their time rather than rush everything.
I loved RDR2. I agree it's better to focus on quality over quantity. That being said though they are also focusing on GTA online which imo is crap.. and what's up with rerealsing gta5 for ps5? Who wanted that? They are really milking gta5 for every penny..

• Aww..
Reactions: Xiaomi
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I really like GTA V. It has the feeling of the older GTA: San Andreas, but it is set in the new, fresh modern era.... Well at least it was the new era at the time; given that the game is set around between 2013-2017, so it's probably not considered new any more. Anyhow I'm rambling...The only problem is the multiplayer. I mean it's awesome and there are so many vehicles that have been added to it, but it is such a grind and not in a good way.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
GTA2 is still my favorite. They're all good in their own way though.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Xiaomi and Deleted member 19276
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
San Andreas was my entire childhood lol Big Smoke is such an iconic character

• Love
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Mine is 3, but it's because of nostalgia. I finished Vice City a few months later, and played most of San Andreas the next year but didn't finish it. I also played Chinatown Wars twice on the Nintendo DS, but 3 made more of a impact on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Xiaomi and Hennessy
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I suppose GTA 4 and then VICE CITY... hard to decide between the two, which one gets my likes better.
Tommy was an icon character in a way, but so was mr. Bellic.
The stories had a particular setting to them too, with Vice having one that is pretty special and memorable. :smiling:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinai Silence and Xiaomi
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Vice City any day of the week. Still love to listen to the radio stations now.

• Hugs
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
San Andreas. It was so fun, and the soundtrack introduced me to alot of cool music. One of the last times I felt good in life was around that period of time too.

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
GTA2 is still my favorite. They're all good in their own way though.
I hope GTA 6 will be like GTA 2.
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19276
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
Gonna go with a slightly weirder choice, GTA IV. I found the turn of the series into a more realistic approach refreshing. That being said GTA V was brilliant fun because of the freedom a slightly more arcade-ish approach gave it. (And being able to flip vehicles is a blessing)

catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
Vice City for me too. I played it when I was young (way too young for that game lol) and it just brings me such nostalgia. I think that game and its aesthetic influenced a lot of my music taste.

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Vice City for me too. I played it when I was young (way too young for that game lol) and it just brings me such nostalgia. I think that game and its aesthetic influenced a lot of my music taste.
FLASH FM

catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
RoyalSapphire

RoyalSapphire

Aug 11, 2020
Vice City OBVIOUSLY
now if you excuse i'll go and download it

Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
San Andreas.. I played it since I was a kid and I still play it today..

Cry

Cry

Hello are you depressed
Sep 2, 2020
For me the best game or the one I liked the most was GTA 4, its history and characters are incredible