Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
especially if you live with an SO so you dont exactly have your own personal room. where do you go to cry. im not sure why but i go to the bathroom. ill sit on the floor, on top of the washer or ill get a shower. its almost like i feel comfortable in there or maybe because subconsciously i know theres always the excuse "ARE YOU OK?" "YEP JUST USING THE BATHROOM" i mean....its not a lie. i never said what i was using that room for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Denise2207, Sinai Silence, Cant Maintain and 9 others
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Usually when i'm bed in the dark.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, foxdie, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I wish I could cry still, I think I'm just all out of tears... instead of crying I just dissociate and depersonalize

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: draw a circle, foxdie, shush and 6 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I wish I could cry still, I think I'm just all out of tears... instead of crying I just dissociate and depersonalize
yeah i havent been crying as much as i use to. sadly im also dissociated 24/7 and there really isnt anything to "fix it" so i get that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: foxdie, Stick, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Usually when i'm bed in the dark.
This. Waiting until someone falls asleep. Also there is a spare bedroom where I spend a lot of time gaming, I'll cry and cut in there as its my little safe space.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993 and almost_dead
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
especially if you live with an SO so you dont exactly have your own personal room. where do you go to cry. im not sure why but i go to the bathroom. ill sit on the floor, on top of the washer or ill get a shower. its almost like i feel comfortable in there or maybe because subconsciously i know theres always the excuse "ARE YOU OK?" "YEP JUST USING THE BATHROOM" i mean....its not a lie. i never said what i was using that room for.

quick question what are pros and cons of being in a relationship/single ?
This. Waiting until someone falls asleep. Also there is a spare bedroom where I spend a lot of time gaming, I'll cry and cut in there as its my little safe space.

relationship or parents ? In my case its because of parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
depends on the person and the relationship. example if its a toxic relationship there are no pros. but if its a relationship where you can be open and honest with your partner then recovery becomes easier (i think). id kinda rather be single and just make everyone my family but i got married AND THEN realized it, oops lol. for me though id personally prefer this because i dont understand why more then one person cant love you and care about you. not everything has to be about sex (but that might just be because i dont like it)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Stick and Deleted member 4993
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I can't cry when I'm depressed anymore. Too numb. The best I can do is dissociate or avoid the pain by watching netflix.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I love a good cry in the shower. The car works too.

Reactions: foxdie, Stick and Lost in a Dream
;

(`-.-`)<==;;=]

Aug 27, 2020
Im a master of crying in silence, then all back to normal. Normally always have had my own room, but shared flat and walls are thin. But even now that i live alone cant shake the feeling everyone is hearing and judging, so i still do in silence when it happens

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, Stick, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I don't actually cry physically because I'm not an emotionally expressive person I guess. But I feel like crying on the inside.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
in my room, under the covers. if there's nobody home, i'll cry in the living room to spice things up. holding the sobs back when people are home hurts, though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: draw a circle, foxdie and Stick
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Nobody reacts if I cry so I am free to cry as I wish, thought it is only things that concretely take me closer to death that I cry for.

More rarely, I might cry for something that is so pleasurable that I grieve I will soon die and miss it forever. But those are very silent tears anyway.

Reactions: Stick
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
We have a guest room in the basement where I go to cry. He never comes down there. If I had to ctb at home, I'd do it there because he never goes in there. Might take him a whole day to find me.

Sometimes, I lie in bed with him, but I lie on my side facing away from him, and I cry myself to sleep. He never notices. He keeps watching "Cold Case Files" or "Bob's Burgers."

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I go to the park where i know a few isolated spots to just sob and yell a bit with no one bothering me. At work theres a small porch where there normally is no one there because the vegetation around it is so dense. At home I smoke a cigarette and try to cry as much as i can during the duration of 2 or 3 cigarettes. I wish I didn't need a crying spot.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Denise2207 and Stick
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I really struggle to cry but when I do its either when I'm in the shower or cry into my pillow. Anything to drown the tears.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, Stick and Cant Maintain
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I usually sit in the shower with my diary until I feel a bit better. If someone is using it, I'll go down to the garage and hide behind the car. A lot of the time, i take a walk somewhere isolated. It's nice to have variety I guess.
I wish I didn't need a crying spot.
Same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, VIBRITANNIA and Cant Maintain
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I usually sit in the shower with my diary until I feel a bit better. If someone is using it, I'll go down to the garage and hide behind the car. A lot of the time, i take a walk somewhere isolated. It's nice to have variety I guess.
variety is important, i get stuck crying and looping thoughts if I just go to the same spot every time

• Aww..
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
I will usually let a half sob out as a sigh before crushing my emotions like Gallager with a watermelon.

Lately though I've begun to let a couple tears out while I wrap myself in a black sheet. I don't want to be seen if I am weak.

Reactions: foxdie, donquixote42 and Stick
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
In my bed or bathtub

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Bed, shower and car. But I also find relief having an intense crying sesh while smoking a cigarette.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I live alone so my crying place is everywhere lol. It's hard for me to even comments on goodbye threads cause I just break down sometimes. We all deserve better

• Hugs
Reactions: Denise2207
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I never really cried anymore... only a few tears here and there. but if i have to cry i guess in the showers as well. no better place than that. second best would be in my bedroom.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and Sinai Silence