baller

baller

"such is life"
Apr 30, 2024
I think little me would be so disappointed in who I became. I had plans to be an author and artist to draw my own book covers. This whole year i've only drawn one thing and written once every few months. She used to want to be a marine biologist to save the world and now I can't bring myself to give less of a shit about what's going on in the world. She used to know exactly what she wanted for the future but all I have decided for myself is that i'm gonna ctb at some point. I don't think she'd recognise me. I don't look much different from her, i don't style my hair that different or put makeup, but she'd see i'm a different person. I know that change is inevitable and whatever, but shit still sucks.

• Love
Reactions: ninfanatic, Zanmato, Cinnamorolls and 2 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Childish dreams and reality are two completely different things.

When adult life comes, we hit a wall. We realize that the world is much more complicated and difficult.
Especially when our brain is our biggest enemy.

The world doesn't care about our dreams.

I don't like who I am now.
I don't have to go back in time.
I wish I was stronger than I am now.
I'm pathetic.

• Love
Reactions: Zanmato, Cinnamorolls and baller
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I think little me would be so disappointed in who I became. I had plans to be an author and artist to draw my own book covers. This whole year i've only drawn one thing and written once every few months. She used to want to be a marine biologist to save the world and now I can't bring myself to give less of a shit about what's going on in the world. She used to know exactly what she wanted for the future but all I have decided for myself is that i'm gonna ctb at some point. I don't think she'd recognise me. I don't look much different from her, i don't style my hair that different or put makeup, but she'd see i'm a different person. I know that change is inevitable and whatever, but shit still sucks.
Yeah I wanted to be a song writer or an actress when I was a kid. I hear you.
Now I just want to be dead.
I suppose at least I'll achieve it eventually! My 'bucket list' is now kicking it, that's it😂

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and baller
acidkitsune23

acidkitsune23

Jun 20, 2024
I completely understand how you feel, man. Wishing you the best <3

• Love
Reactions: baller
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
I wanted to be a surgeon 😂, I really still wish I did, my life would then at least have some objective purpose of being useful to others

I never had thought in a million years my career and hopes and dreams would be so burnt out and irretrievable

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and baller
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Or maybe she'd give you a hug and tell you she knows you did the best you could with what you had. Our younger selves are typically less judgmental and more forgiving than our older selves.

• Love
Reactions: baller