Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Ayo I finally got SN!!! It took a whole week of turmoil and emotional turbulence but I finally got it 😭😭(I thought the seller was a scammer cause he kept ghosting me after I sent him the money online).And not just that, on my way back from collecting the package, I took a detour to a random pharmacy to get some AE(meto). It was so cheap though 💀 and no prescriptions required. Don't they know people ctb with that😹

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: AbusedInnocent, Praestat_Mori, Willy Wonka and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief having what you wish for after all the waiting, I wish you the best.

Reactions: GoatHerder and Themogger
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I wish you a peaceful exit. Your meth was the bomb. And I am sorry for whatever caused you to end up here.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Themogger
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
what 😳
I wish you a peaceful exit. Your meth was the bomb. And I am sorry for whatever caused you to end up here.
Ayo I finally got SN!!! It took a whole week of turmoil and emotional turbulence but I finally got it 😭😭(I thought the seller was a scammer cause he kept ghosting me after I sent him the money online).And not just that, on my way back from collecting the package, I took a detour to a random pharmacy to get some AE(meto). It was so cheap though 💀 and no prescriptions required. Don't they know people ctb with that😹
Meto OTC ? where ? how ? why ?!? 😱

• Yay!
Reactions: Themogger