• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Psychopaths lack a conscience and don't feel empathy for others they don't consider the risk of imposing life on someone else
Life is suffering and should not exist, creating a sentient being as flawed as anything on Earth is a sin. You are dooming an innocent people to the possibility of hunger, sadness, heartbreak, disease, war, etc.
Firstly you can't ask your child if he wants to be born, you can't have your child's consent. So you're selfishly enforcing life on him.

Secondly; can you guarantee you child won't have a miserable life ? Can you guarantee he won't suffer immeasurably for whatever reason life chooses to bestow upon him/her ? Can you guarantee he won't regret being born ? And if that happens can you guarantee a way for him to escape life without suffering (suicide is an escape but it's also one of the saddest, most desperate, frightening things someone could commit) ?

Those are all you're responsibility.
Considering you're here, life probably crushed you, did you ever think maybe your son/daughter will be crushed by life, and that it wasn't worth procreating, that you brought someone to this life and only now realizing that the people you brought to life he\she could be crushed and devastated by how hellish can life can be?

• Love
Reactions: vadim, ijustwishtodie, Not A Fan and 1 other person
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
I wholeheartedly concur. And no joke, it is actually really refreshing and reassuring to realize I am not the only person guilty of this intensely unpopular opinion. You can really get into some trouble for talking about this stuff in the wrong settings. People will call you pathological. To me it comes across as an astonishing lack of compassion.

• Love
Reactions: vadim, ijustwishtodie and Darkover