NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
There are too many people here because of overpopulation - too many threads and many of them are about the same thing. How many people can Sanctioned Suicide manage - 1 million or 1 billion members?

Forum suggestions are about people who have a good idea or suggestion for the forum, but not for people who questions and complain about these proposals, so remove that possibility.

There are people on Sanctioned Suicide who only are here because they have nothing to do - some of them want to fuck with us and others want to take advantage of us!

We have not chosen to exist and life is a personal responsibility - so death should also be a personal responsibility. Dying is hard for all people who can not have a peaceful death. However, 1 million people are committing suicide every year on Earth so it must be possible to implement. In the book Final Exit, Derek Humphry does not recommend suicide methods to people with psychiatric diagnoses - they should go to a psychiatrist and get help instead - because are you going to complain on Sanctioned Suicide about the fact that you are still alive until you die of old age? You will not get a Nobel Prize for that!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: PrisonBreak, Forever Dead, AnestheticVoid and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There are people on Sanctioned Suicide who only are here because they have nothing to do - some of them want to fuck with us and others want to take advantage of us!

Some of us wanna do both...

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• Yay!
Reactions: PrisonBreak, markimobzzdeasui, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 6 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm not here for any prize. I'm here cause I love this site with all my heart and feels like home to me. The prize for me is interacting with amazing members who are here and some who are not.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, markimobzzdeasui, Lost Magic and 14 others
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
Derek Humphrey sounds like a very biased idiot. There is no difference between wanting to die because you are either old, physically sick, or mentally ill. It is the same old crap that we hear over and over again from people who discriminate against people who are going through often unimaginable emotional pain. Just because someone is suffering from severe anxiety, chronic depression, or some other psychological issue does not mean that they are incapable of thinking for themselves or making a clear-headed decision to end their suffering. I am currently experiencing active suicidal ideation due to chronic depression and anxiety, and have been doing so on and off for many years now. Despite this I am still rational and clear headed enough to make my own decisions without the intervention of anybody of else, regardless of who they are.

• Love
Reactions: belladonnadreams, markimobzzdeasui, sphinxtured and 11 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I'm not here for any prize. I'm here cause I love this site with all my heart and feels like home to me. The prize for me is interacting with amazing members who are here and some who are not.

:aw:

WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Some are here because we have nothing better to do and we want to interact with real people. And for those of us that have a problem with commitment and real relationships. This is a good place, because you never know when someone is going to check out.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, deleted, Fragile and 2 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
With all my respect. A chronic mental illness (I have been with it for more than 20 years) has completely destroyed my life. I have tried many treatments, but none, NONE! It has made me this 100%. And now he's going to tell me, me! (sorry, you don't know me) a 90 year old who keeps asking for help. don't fuck with me

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Dead, belladonnadreams and fox_wannabe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think that anyone here is expecting to get a nobel prize, are you being serious. People can post about wanting to die if they want to, if it bothers you so much, then simply do not read posts. Nobody is forcing you to come on this forum.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Dead, belladonnadreams, markimobzzdeasui and 9 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I respect you as user. But please humble yourself before making any definitive statements about this forum or it's users.

I am sorry but why do we want to segregate suicidal people?
There is "us" and them now? How do we distinguish both?

And if you cannot question suggestions or complain about them than why even bother having suggestion section. Complaining is valid because you need It to point the negative side. We cannot go full YT style and delete dislikes.

Death should be also personal responsibility? Life is one- yes, it is true, but this does not make any sense apart from it sounding like one implies the other. Death is not personal responsibility of human being. Huge majority of people die by accident or sickness. Responsibility makes it sound like we supposed to choose time of our death. We can, but don't have to. Also It is dumb to say : "be responsible and ctb". You didn't imply that but It can be read that way. Also:
Dying is hard for all people who can not have a peaceful death. However, 1 million people are committing suicide every year on Earth so it must be possible to implement.
If they could do it, you can too! This is so dumb and insensitive when talked about suicide.
In the book Final Exit, Derek Humphry does not recommend suicide methods to people with psychiatric diagnoses - they should go to a psychiatrist and get help instead -
Yeah, of course he had to say that. Imagine how hard It would be to publish a book while telling all suicidal people that they are free to leave. It is nothing but an act of being coward and wanting to be free of guilt. "It is not my fault. I told them to go to psychiatrist"
because are you going to complain on Sanctioned Suicide about the fact that you are still alive until you die of old age? You will not get a Nobel Prize for that!
Nobody asks for Noble Prize here. We are here to relate to other people, some of us are here to vent things they cannot say anywhere else. You must accept that, this is beyond you. If you are stuck with suicidal ideation, go ahead and make thread about It, even If it is 1 billionth thread about how you cannot live nor die. Internet is not a trunk of 2005 honda civic, you cannot make it full. What about folks who cannot ctb, yet they want. Are we gonna tell them to shut up and suck it up? Let them just vibe here if it makes them feel better or makes them not ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Dead, belladonnadreams, NSA and 5 others
M

member1

Feb 21, 2022
I'm here to get suicide technology. And if I managed to prepare everything, I would not linger in this world and litter this forum.

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I'm here to get suicide technology. And if I managed to prepare everything, I would not linger in this world and litter this forum.
Don't listen to them, you are free to stay here and talk. People like this give bad ideas about this forum.

Reactions: Forever Dead, belladonnadreams, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
We are all here of our own accord and choose to spend our time here. Since no one here is forced to be here, and no one is forced to provide helpful information, any information or support that's actually given to another member is worth more than any support that one may receive from non-suicidal people. In other words, within this community, we don't need to feel a need to uphold any social pretences, such as "I'm OK", and we don't need to feel compelled to say "Life is wonderful!" and "Get over it!".

However, I think that I get the point of the original post - that we shouldn't expect to receive anything for simply surviving through our own suffering. Instead, we may choose to look for support within the community, or simply end up deciding that ending our lives is the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Scare and fox_wannabe
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
what is the point of the thread?

can you share a solid data source showing that 1 million die by suicide every year? I don't expect the number to exceed 50,000 per year. Dying by suicide is hard but not necessary. People can complain but they don't have to ctb. It is a personal choice. Venting about life issues (including suicidal thoughts) is normal. It is a human nature..

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, fox_wannabe, Buffy5120 and 1 other person
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022

can you share a solid data source showing that 1 million die by suicide every year? I don't expect the number to exceed 50,000 per year. Dying by suicide is hard but not necessary. People can complain but they don't have to ctb. It is a personal choice. Venting about life issues (including suicidal thoughts) is normal. It is a human nature..
I think the point is that this is a forum dedicated to suicide. There are plethora of forums dedicated to depression/anxiety/mental health. Why stay on this forum?

Idk. I see both sides to it.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I think the point is that this is a forum dedicated to suicide. There are plethora of forums dedicated to depression/anxiety/mental health. Why stay on this forum?

Idk. I see both sides to it.
Right, but some suicidal people have long-term suicide plans. I stay on SS because:

- It is private
- I can get good advice on suicide related issues (e.g. note, location, method,...etc_)
- I don't get many lame responses to venting posts. Examples of lame responses: life will get better, others have it worse, talk to a therapist, call 911!!,...etc

I couldn't find any similar website.

Reactions: NSA, ColorlessTrees, markimobzzdeasui and 5 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
There are plethora of forums dedicated to depression/anxiety/mental health.
That absolutely ban and censor any discussion of suicide. That push toxic positivity bullshit, and the lie that therapy and pills are a panacea for mental illness. That push and bully members who aren't getting any better through no fault of their own, and insist they just "get help", even if they are currently in therapy and taking meds.

Do we really need to explain what people are doing here on this forum??

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Crazy4u and AnestheticVoid
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
That absolutely ban and censor any discussion of suicide. That push toxic positivity bullshit, and the lie that therapy and pills are a panacea for mental illness. That push and bully members who aren't getting any better through no fault of their own, and insist they just "get help", even if they are currently in therapy and taking meds.

Do we really need to explain what people are doing here on this forum??
But if you're not actually going to CTB you're kinda turning your wheels here right? Might as well delve into the positivity if that's the case. I'd guess that the majority of members here won't actually ctb (I don't have proof of this but it's what I believe) I totally understand what you're saying tho that's why I said I see both sides to this.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
But if you're not actually going to CTB you're kinda turning your wheels here right?
You don't know who will and who won't, some people have long term plans, some people are hanging in as long as they can, some people have a change of heart. It's not hard to read these posts and comments, or to empathize with whatever a person is going through. Unless you are autistic and lacking a theory of mind or a sociopath who can't understand other people, it's really not that hard to see where a person is coming from.

Reactions: Crazy4u
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
You don't know who will and who won't, some people have long term plans, some people are hanging in as long as they can, some people have a change of heart. It's not hard to read these posts and comments, or to empathize with whatever a person is going through. Unless you are autistic and lacking a theory of mind or a sociopath who can't understand other people, it's really not that hard to see where a person is coming from.
I clearly stated that I see both sides. Are you saying that I come off as a sociopath?

sphinxtured

sphinxtured

Sep 1, 2021
I do not think that anyone here is expecting to get a nobel prize, are you being serious. People can post about wanting to die if they want to, if it bothers you so much, then simply do not read posts. Nobody is forcing you to come on this forum.
Exactly.

Please get off the forum if you have no compassion or empathy for peoples ideologies!

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Crazy4u
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022

Out of curiosity I Googled suicide deaths and according to the World Health Organization it is between 700,000-800,000 per year worldwide. I didn't think it would be so high but with the way the world is today , I guess it's not surprising.

• Wow
Reactions: Crazy4u and deleted
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
So are you trying to say that people with chronic mental illnesses shouldn't come on here to rant or talk to like minded people about how they feel? This is partly what this community is all about. I think you missed the reason why this site exists in the first place. People come to find like minded people. It's not complicated and are you sure you aren't here for a nobel prize? :pfff: If so, I don't know what else to tell you.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Red Scare, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person