• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
Today is my birthday.
It's the first birthday I had the chance to spend with friends and with my boyfriend, the first birthday I was actually looking forward to in the last days.
I never had the opportunity to celebrate my birthday with people other thank my mother, because I've never had friends to celebrate with, and I've never actually celebrated my birthday with my mother either because she's a terrible person, she never paid much attention to me and she usually abuses me both verbally and physically on my Birthday because she hates to see that I've make it another year.
I usually hate it too.
But this year I changed a lot, I've met my boyfriend and he helped me so much, we've made a lot of friends and we're happy with eachother.
We've organised a little party with four other people and I was really excited — this year is the first year I've received a gift.

Two of the four people I've invited me just texted me they can't come anymore, and I'm not sure the other two will come either.
My mother still abused me, insulting me just for existing.
I feel the same as every other birthday.
Why should I feel different?
It's a day as good as another.
People congratulate me for being born — "Happy Birthday!" "I hope you'll have a good day!" — and then I won't hear from them again for another whole year, they won't say anything about my abusive situation, they won't help me, they won't care.
Why should people even congratulate me on being born, if I didn't want to?
Go to my mother and congratulate her for her struggles in giving birth to me, instead.
I didn't do anything.
Nothing changed from the past year, nothing ever does.

Happy Birthday to me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, rosepanda, cali22♡ and 1 other person
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
You said you're happy with your boyfriend, and made arrangements - just because the others pulled out, why are you making yourself suffer? Spend it with your boyfriend. Be kind to yourself.

Your day is about you, no one else.

Try to do something nice with yourself, or your boyfriend (or both!)

I hope you can get away from your mum one day. Best thing I ever did was move hundreds of miles away from mine, although not under great circumstances (I had no choice but to leave the area due to what happened).

Once you've cut your mum out or little contact, whatever works for you, you life will improve, definitely. My mum is very abusive too, so I understand. One day you'll be able to get away from that situation

Happy Birthday and all the best