A

ansuperhero

Jan 22, 2020
How does the world around you look like? What direction has society taken?

Make your future predictions in this thread.

• Love
Reactions: sadghost and Oyoy
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I feel like that anyway. Like I just woke up here and don't know where my life went

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Oyoy, Fragile and 1 other person
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
WW3 probably?? I'm not putting much hope in society lmao; Detroit: Become Human might as well happen, except I'm not even sure we can manage a fully functional android mass production in in 30 years. But I feel we're gonna fuck shit up though.

Reactions: sadghost
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'll be 78. No thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, sadghost and Oyoy
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Environment severely wrecked, half of the human population dead, the other half in wars for resources, abandoned man-made infrastructure everywhere.

Reactions: Green Destiny, sadghost and draw a circle
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
We will be drowning in plastic pollution 100x worse than it is now. You'll no longer be able to spend time at the beach because it's covered in debris washed up from the ocean. We will have lost many marine species and many others will be extinct. There will be a shortage of fish or none at all. Half the population in western countries will be too obese to make it up the stairs without getting out of breath and life expectancy will decline. But in other parts of the world it will increase. Poverty will be at an all time high. Millions more will die of starvation every year than they do today. Among many other bad things. Not much to look forward to.

Reactions: sadghost and Brick In The Wall
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I suppose a lot has changed in the past 50 years, but people are still assholes and they always will be.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would be either age 59-60 by that time. As someone who doesn't believe life to have a meaning and given the state of humanity, I have little confidence or hope in better things in 2050. Also, given my age at that time, I'd likely have some health problems by then and only going downhill. So I'd just CTB if I'd wake up in 2050.

Reactions: mediocre
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Humanity is all but gone and the world is over run by dogs. I for one welcome our new canine overlords.

Reactions: voyager and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm kinda shocked we've made it this long. The way things are going I don't even think I can fathom that far ahead.

Giphy downsized large 1

Reactions: Good4Nothing, voyager, AnxietyAttack44 and 2 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Total oblivion. The earth may remain but humanity is either completely wiped out or on the brink of extinction.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Fuck me, how lucky I am. I am 90 and will be dead soon. Sign me up for this! Like that movie with Adam Sandler where he fast forwards through life.

The world looks just the same, maybe a few more solar panels and wind turbines coz we ran out of coal and oil.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
The world is a lot stricter everywhere ( I think this will be very true). Moving closer to 1984 I predict. Ireland might have de-criminalized probably not. We have quantum computers. We have bases on mars. I don't think a world war could occur again because of all the peace keeper organisations. We are still losing the drug war. Maybe some good things but nothing worth living probably.