Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you think you're free no you're living in a prison a prison you can't see but what if I told you there's a way out a way to shatter the illusion and take control of your own reality Stick Around caus by the end of this you'll see the truth and once you do There's No Going Back [Laughter] [Music] you feel it don't you that nagging itch at the back of your mind like a fly you can't SWAT away something is off you can't quite put your finger on it but you know oh you know you're trapped stuck in

a game that was never designed for you to win they call it life but let's be real it's more like a prison a cage and the funniest part most people never even realize the bars are there n they walk around with their heads Down Eyes glued to the ground thinking they're free thinking they're making choices but guess what they're not they're pluged pluged in hooked up to the system The Matrix baby a Web of Lies Illusions and distractions designed to keep them compliant but you you're not like the rest are you nah you felt it that

burn the craving for something more you're waking up aren't you you're starting to see the strings the invisible hands pulling the puppet that is your life let me ask you something are you ready to escape Society huh it's nothing more than a circus a carnival where the clowns wear suits and ties where the gangs are riged and the rules are made to keep you down from the moment you're born they tell you how to live what to believe what to fear what to want they feed you a script and you follow it blindly you go to school you

get a job you buy things you don't need to impress people you don't even like all while chasing some shiny carrot they dangle in front of you money Fame success but here's the punch line you're not chasing the carrot you're chasing their dream not yours theirs you think you're climbing the ladder of success but it's a ladder though to keep you running never reaching the top always hungry always wanting and that that that's how they control you with your desires your fears your dreams they've hijacked your mind

plug you into the Matrix baby and you didn't even see it coming but now now you're starting to see it aren't you the cracks in the wall the glitches in the system and let me tell you my friend the first step to Breaking Free is seeing the cage for what it is is you're a prisoner but you don't have to be the matrix it's not some sci-fi fantasy nah it's real and it's all around you every advertisement you see every social media post you scroll through every news story you hear it's all part of the game part of the

illusion they feed you you fear to keep you small they punk you full of dreams to keep you running they tell you what's possible and what's not what's right and what's wrong and you you just sit there and take it but let me ask you this who made those rules who decided what was possible for you truth they did Society the system The Matrix whatever you want to call it and as long as you play by their rules you'll never Escape you want out then you got to break the rules think about it all those things

you've been told your whole life that you need a 9 to5 job to survive that you have to fit into society's little box that you're not enough not smart enough not rich enough not strong enough it's all a lie a lie designed to keep you docile to keep you from rising up to keep you from becoming who you were truly meant to be they want you weak oh they need you weak because the moment you realize your true power well that's when you become dangerous and they can't have that can they they'll do everything they can to

keep you plugged in keep you plain by their rules but I'm telling you now you don't have to you can burn them the whole Dam rule book if you want to see the real prison isn't out there it's in here in your mind the Matrix isn't some dystopian future it's your belief system the limits you've accepted the lies you've swallowed you've been programmed to think small to fear failure to avoid risk but here's the secret the only way out is through through the fear through the discomfort through the unknown you have to be willing to let go

of everything you think you know you have to be willing to question everything the rules the beliefs the system all of it because only when you question the system can you see the strings that control you only when you stop playing by their rules can you start to write your own are you tired of living by someone else's script are you done being being a puppet a cog in their machine because if you are it's time to take back control but here's the thing it won't be easy nah they'll fight to keep you

plugged in they'll try to pull you back whisper in your ear tell you it's too risky too hard too dangerous but you you're stronger than that you felt the fire inside you haven't you that burn that craving for more that desire to break free and let me tell you a little secret the moment you decide you're done playing their gain you become Unstoppable you become a force of nature the matrix it's designed to keep you in your place but you have the power to break the cycle to shatter the illusion to

create your own reality all it takes is one choice one moment where you decide to stop living by their rules and start living by your own so what's it going to be are you going to stay in the prison they've built for you or are you ready to tear down the walls and take control of your own life The Matrix is strong but you you're stronger you have the power to create to destroy to rebuild the power to live life on your terms but only if you're willing to escape only if you're willing to cut the strings so let me ask you one final time

are you ready to escape the illusion and take control of your own reality

Reactions: Rudeus_Greyrat