Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Threads will come along that basically speak for you. It doesn't make me feel less alone, it makes me feel like I don't exist. Why have I never spoken to this person? It's the same thing when you see several different people create the same topic on the same day oblivious to the last one.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin, Deleted member 4993 and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I think I know what you mean. I feel the same way, but I'm personally sensitive to anything remotely close to rejection.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, Deleted member 4993 and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I think I know what you mean. I feel the same way, but I'm personally sensitive to anything remotely close to rejection.
Just makes me think being here's just as pointless as everything else if not more. It can even be pretty bad for me actually. I think I'm going to leave soon, I've been here long enough. Whether it's to live or die I might just leave a mystery, what good is it knowing?

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I get it, mate. I talk about how I feel a sense of belonging here, and I do sometimes, but I often find the same sense of alienation, inadequacy, etc that I consistently feel irl. A lot of the time I really find myself feeling worse, too. I want to say I don't blame anyone here, it is what it is. Just the nature of the beast.

It's okay if you feel leaving would be best. I would hope it would be to live because I care about you, but you have the right to make your own choices; whatever you choose is valid.

• Love
Reactions: Wincombe00, Good4Nothing and Mr2005
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We're in the middle of another shift. Simple as that. "That's the nature of this place. People come, and people go." -Stan

ALOT of established and very intellectual members are gone now. The void is always filled.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Deleted member 4993, Mr2005 and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
We're in the middle of another shift. Simple as that. "That's the nature of this place. People come, and people go." -Stan

ALOT of established and very intellectual members are gone now. The void is always filled.
That's a really good point. Maybe that's why it hurts more to be on here, I didn't even consider that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

This. It's like the world's most tragic conveyor belt production line. It can give the impression that people never listen. That and the fact that people never listen.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Xocoyotziin and Mr2005
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Sometimes posts just don't seem very visible x

Reactions: BitterlyAlive