Student
Sep 1, 2021
Wearing socks on a marble floor.

Reactions: $nowLeopard, Brick In The Wall and TheHatedOne
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Ya this site sucks now, it's become really stand-offish. It wasn't like this back in the day, everyone would get to know each other a little and try to hang a bit.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fragile, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
…you mindless conform to society's every single whim and fad without a moment of introspection. Add more loser points when these "legal and socially acceptable" actions create and/or exacerbate more harm to other beings, especially in the long term. Double the loser points when you deliberately ignore the harm caused by these actions after fully learning and understanding the consequences. Triple the loser points if you continue the harmful actions without trying to stop, mitigate, rectify, or prevent the negative effects.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11, SentientCreature and Huntfish34
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Ouch. I find it is even harder to fit in online than in the real world. Intuitively I would assume the opposite is the case, but the internet is a tough social hierarchy to break into. A group of irl chads and stacys are more likely to accept and acknowledge you than a group of nerds on a discord server. I find 1 on 1 internet friendships to be easier than communities.

Sorry you feel ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: right:sun and Fragile
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you feel this way. I understand it can be an isolating feeling. People can be disappointing in general and it does not mean that you are the problem.

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Even on this site you are ignored.
Keep in mind a lot of people are tired and with the desire to leave the earth they may not have the emotional resources to respond to everyone or consider everything someone says. I'm sorry you feel ignored, is there a post in particular you would like me to look at? I cannot promise I can say much of value, but I can at least read it.

Reactions: Skathon and mystique