L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I think i reached a stage where it makes no longer sense to talk about my problems/life. Even coming here makes no sense to me at all.
Why am I still here? Every night when I wakeup to go to the bathroom the first thought is "i cant do this any more" , and this thought rarely leaves me during the day. Sometimes I feel like , screw it, screw all the planning bullshit, do it Robin Williams style, old school, get it over with. TBH I think it would be way better than all of these calculations, spending rediculous amount of money , time and energy on methods. There is just no point, when you know your life is over.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Callie Arcale and GenesAndEnvironment
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I feel the same. The absurdity of my life is starting to get to me. I sometimes think of myself as body in motion through empty space. I just keep on going, aimlessly, because there is no force to stop me.

Since you mentioned Robin Williams, I wanna share something incredibly beautiful and moving about him. He once said "I wanted to make people less afraid." I think about those words often. Yes, this was a man who understood life and what lies at the core of it: fear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: luten and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it is hard to carry on when everything is hopeless. There is also no point to my life. I am still here not living but just existing. I wish you the best. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: luten and Dead Meat
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I feel the same. The absurdity of my life is starting to get to me. I sometimes think of myself as body in motion through empty space. I just keep on going, aimlessly, because there is no force to stop me.

Since you mentioned Robin Williams, I wanna share something incredibly beautiful and moving about him. He once said "I wanted to make people less afraid." I think about those words often. Yes, this was a man who understood life and what lies at the core of it: fear.
thank you for your kind words - i hope that unlike me you can find a place where things will be going into a constructive direction. I think Robin Williams was a great man , better than I could ever be. Life can make a person very hard.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale