F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I saw this on twitter but I've seen it elsewhere. When some person tells their sad story of child abuse and poverty & how they are now a doctor. They are proof u can become a highly successful person if u just simply try hard enough lol! I saw this girl on twitter and everyone was congratulating her. I wanted to put a roll my eyes emoji in the comments lol! I'm not saying I'm not happy for her but I hate wen people try to say u have a real shot in life when so many people never make it out of poverty or a shit life.

Reactions: Fragile, Deleted member 1496, BabyYoda and 2 others
Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
I feel that, I guess they share their story to give some people hope

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
We live on a planet of finite resources with a huge growing population and lots of greed by the powerful which limits the availability of opportunity. Sure some can break through and make it, but for the vast majority that just isn't possible.

Reactions: Final Escape and Skathon
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Lottery company shares a story about a sad, sick, suffering homeless man who wins the lotto. If you buy hard enough you will be a millionaire. What's the difference?
Life is a lottery. Some winners and lots of losers.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe, Fragile, Final Escape and 1 other person
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
Exactly, just because she succeeded doesn't mean everyone can. It's really difficult to impossible to break off your chains if you're in the poor class, even with hard work. If only hard work was needed to rise as these people claim then we would all be rich.

Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 1496, puppy9 and 1 other person
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Life is what you make it. ©

A favourite of those that have never had their life turned upside down through no fault of their own.

Reactions: puppy9, Final Escape, Deleted member 1496 and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Life is what you make it. ©

A favourite of those that have never had their life turned upside down through no fault of their own.
I hate that one so bad lol!