Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Ok so, im currently working on leaving my husband and i plan on going back home (4-5hrs away from where im currently located). The purpose of it is to take some me time, figure out what i want, what im doing, ect.

But the problem is after X amount of time im "suppose" to come back. Theres someone here that i dont want to be without. Even when i dont want anything to do with him, im still compelled to talk to him. I could have just dropped it and left but instead we've spend the last month arguing. An entire fucking month.

But for as long as i 'know' im coming back it makes me unsure about going home even though theres so many good reasons for it. Starting with i havent been there in half my life. I dont want to not come back but at the same time i want to leave with zero expectations of what im going to decide. I want a clean slate to work with.

Honestly, i wouldnt mind some legitimate advice, however i rarely get that here so its just a vent i guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
So you're separating from your husband to get some 'me' time to figure out the end goal of what you want out of life and if your husband would fit in that picture or not. Right now your feeling like you don't want anything to do with him, but you still feel compelled to talk to him.

You don't have to come back, you can take X amount of time needed to process and eventually forget about it long enough to draw up divorce paperwork, you could involve a mediator/therapist. But if I was in your shoes and I wanted out and that there was no recourse or action that could fix it, then I cut it off completely and ghost him, then serve him divorce paperwork from a distance.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
So you're separating from your husband to get some 'me' time to figure out the end goal of what you want out of life and if your husband would fit in that picture or not. Right now your feeling like you don't want anything to do with him, but you still feel compelled to talk to him.
no, as much as i hate to say it my husband is done being that part in my life. if he wants to stay friends cool, but i cant do this relationship stuff with him anymore. while i know he doesnt mean to, some of his actions come of as abusive making his "good intentions" just feel like a cover up. at this point in this situation its just easier to go sadly.

im referring to someone else here when i say "him". someone ive know longer than ive known my husband.
also, i prefer to not do the whole ghosting thing. i prefer talking it out "hey this isnt working" kind of thing. plus thats not exactly the problem. im kind of focusing more on
I dont want to not come back but at the same time i want to leave with zero expectations of what im going to decide. I want a clean slate to work with.