ReWind

ReWind

Aug 2, 2020
You get £3000(~$4000, ~3300 euro) to spend just on your method alone, assuming you're in the EU how do you use the money?

Reactions: AvaAdore, Belit667 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's more then enough to buy N a few times over. I'm sure that'll be the most popular answer here. I already have my methods so I'd probably just use the cash to party my last few days.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Querry1, Seaghost and 4 others
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Well, I already have what I need to ctb so I'd spend it on comic books, new laptop and a big-titted hooker to hug me! ;) :P

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
fly myself somewhere beautiful to jump from

Reactions: Meditation guide and ReWind
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Assuming I was in the EU, I'd definitely enjoy life a bit, splurge a bit and have some fun, then when I am done, go and CTB. I would not have access to a firearm assuming I'm in the EU, so I would have to look into a different method. I might either go with hanging, SN, or other similar way to go.

Reactions: ReWind
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Exactly what @Brick In The Wall said, plus a bunch of benzos and z-drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, ReWind and Belit667
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Dinner the 3 Grand is for method only, I buy a train ticket with my own money to Switzerland or a plane ticket to Northern Ireland (or hell, the states) to shoot myself.

You didn't say I had to STAY in the EU! :-)

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Dinner the 3 Grand is for method only, I buy a train ticket with my own money to Switzerland or a plane ticket to Northern Ireland (or hell, the states) to shoot myself.

Don't forget buying some fancy clothes. I'd go to the place with rude butlers and show them the monies. :D
They'd measure me and make a special suit just for me. :)

T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Why did my auto-correct say "dinner?"

I've made a few weird posts here from my phone's keyboard putting in stuff it doesn't anywhere else

ReWind

ReWind

Aug 2, 2020

Touche

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've made a few weird posts here from my phone's keyboard putting in stuff it doesn't anywhere else
Maybe it is reading your subconscious mind.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Hire an assassin to take me out

Reactions: JordanF and Meditation guide
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I'd spend some of it on drugs, get high and maybe feel happiness for the first time in ages. Then I'd CTB either with the SN I already have, or overdose on Cocaine. The rest of my money would be for my funeral so my parents don't get in debt for it

• Love
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Hire an assassin to take me out
lol just find a sicko pro deather on the partners thread that wants to wack someone and bequeath the money to your fam

edited: said "pro choice" when I meant "pro death." awkward typo, mea maxima culpa

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Aurora. and Meditation guide
ReWind

ReWind

Aug 2, 2020
I'd spend some of it on drugs, get high and maybe feel happiness for the first time in ages. Then I'd CTB either with the SN I already have, or overdose on Cocaine. The rest of my money would be for my funeral so my parents don't get in debt for it
Finished on a wholesome note <3

• Love
Reactions: AvaAdore, InterstateFlowers, _Minsk and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Would still just use decapitation, I've gotten comfortable with the method now and I want to die that way

• Love
X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
Plane ticket to somewhere where N is legal (if there are any, I haven't read up much on it other than knowing it's one of the best ctb methods), then getting N and all the other necessary drugs.
Wouldn't do it right now obviously, though.

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
US, but I'd still buy SN, propanolol, tagamet and domperidone and leave the remainder of the $4000 for cremation services.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Spend just enough of the rest to use N and such but at my last moments, I'll die while skydiving and have that be my last final moment ☺️

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'd try to get N and buy some switch games to play before I ctb. Maybe a new computer and that lifesized Wooloo plush. Also a weighted blanket

• Love
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I would use, at most, a few hundred for a gun and ammo, and the rest for prostitutes and drugs.

ReWind

ReWind

Aug 2, 2020
I'd try to get N and buy some switch games to play before I ctb. Maybe a new computer and that lifesized Wooloo plush. Also a weighted blanket
Love how you threw the weighted blanket in there - priorities.

fluffysuicidalbear

fluffysuicidalbear

Waiting for the bus to arrive.
Aug 1, 2020
Probably get N or purchase a gun to ctb, leave the rest for my family to cover funeral costs ect.

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I'd buy a ticket to SeaWorld and drown myself in one of the tanks there. I've always wanted the cold, warm hug of the ocean. Maybe take some N before I dive in.

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
Get a ticket to beachy head or whatever. Chill down there for a day and then boom.

Reactions: Deathbydemo