born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Ive got everything already and im planning to CTB this February. Im avoiding prison mainly because i have commited fraud. Needless to say, i have become too depressed and afraid on a day to day basis. Hopefully I fully escape this time. Embracing reality is far too difficult for me now and i simply cannot see a future in all things. Albeit i still bargain to myself in search of God's miracle on a daily basis.

CBT will definitely spill-over to my loved ones emotional psyche or even ruin them forever especially my girlfriend whom ive been living with of 4 years. I just wish theres a happy escape and end to all this alas' theres no escape and all scopes of my life are corners bound to fulfilling my depression's end.

Finally, at 95kgs 25gms, you guys think it will work? Im at my wit's end, ive learned a lot and now that too must be buried. I hate myself to the point im just smiling all the time. Anyone in the same bus stop? Im just wanting an end for days and night.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, jessisme, rejected and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Ive got everything already and im planning to CTB this February. Im avoiding prison mainly because i have commited fraud. Needless to say, i have become too depressed and afraid on a day to day basis. Hopefully I fully escape this time. Embracing reality is far too difficult for me now and i simply cannot see a future in all things. Albeit i still bargain to myself in search of God's miracle on a daily basis.

CBT will definitely spill-over to my loved ones emotional psyche or even ruin them forever especially my girlfriend whom ive been living with of 4 years. I just wish theres a happy escape and end to all this alas' theres no escape and all scopes of my life are corners bound to fulfilling my depression's end.

Finally, at 95kgs 25gms, you guys think it will work? Im at my wit's end, ive learned a lot and now that too must be buried. I hate myself to the point im just smiling all the time. Anyone in the same bus stop? Im just wanting an end for days and night.
If you use the meds like a pain reliever, propranolol, an antiemitic, and benzos if possible, the odds of sn wokring are high- I don't know what to estimate, but may guess is amybe 70-80%, but it's just a guess. Some would say it is nearly 100% if you have all of these meds, but there are variables like the purity of the sn being accurate so that I would personally not estimate it to be over 90% as a guess, a pure guess.

One question to consider is how long the prison time is likely to be and if you might be able to get through it. I can see hat as a good reason though. Some people are more able to handl this than others based on how their life has been- I would seriously consider ctb in this case. If it is less than five years a person might be able to get through it. SO much depends on your age and how long it will be. Living with a girlfriend for four years is something that can give you strength. I hope you can find peace in one way or another.

• Love
Reactions: born2win
P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
How much prison time? It might be very doable and productive if you write a book or something

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
Can you use a ton of sleeping pills . I don't have benzos for sn . I have meto and propranolol .

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
How much prison time? It might be very doable and productive if you write a book or something
A Google search based on the law that i broke it would land me in prison for 2mos to 20years. I debated this already and im never choosing prison. I literally have no family to rely on, the main person im damaging here would be my girlfriend and of course the company i worked in with my friend who is the boss. Needless to say, theres so much shame and more shame to follow and even greater suffering if i had to go through prison. I virtually have no more future, im 27 now theres no one to wait for me nor do i want anyone to wait for me when i go through that at 47.Im just sad, to be honest.

I dont have any benzo but i have marijuana to calm me down hand hopefully stomach all the drugs come February.

Main difficult thing for me is how i will leave at the cover of darkness and time my death between them finding out and looking for me, mainly my girl

• Hugs
Reactions: jessisme
P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
A Google search based on the law that i broke it would land me in prison for 2mos to 20years. I debated this already and im never choosing prison. I literally have no family to rely on, the main person im damaging here would be my girlfriend and of course the company i worked in with my friend who is the boss. Needless to say, theres so much shame and more shame to follow and even greater suffering if i had to go through prison. I virtually have no more future, im 27 now theres no one to wait for me nor do i want anyone to wait for me when i go through that at 47.Im just sad, to be honest.

I dont have any benzo but i have marijuana to calm me down hand hopefully stomach all the drugs come February.

Main difficult thing for me is how i will leave at the cover of darkness and time my death between them finding out and looking for me, mainly my girl
Sorry. What happened exactly? We are the same age and im looking at 5 years of shame and debt, which feels hard although I see your situation is far worse

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Can you use a ton of sleeping pills . I don't have benzos for sn . I have meto and propranolol
you cant use sleeping pills along SN.

Sorry. What happened exactly? We are the same age and im looking at 5 years of shame and debt, which feels hard although I see your situation is far worse
I lost about 170k USD not my money and lost it through fraudulent manner. When the call is up ill CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Can you use a ton of sleeping pills . I don't have benzos for sn . I have meto and propranolol .
I have the same situation as you- I will use those two meds and tylenol and that's it. Benzos are really a luxury to try to lessen the stress, but I don't know much about sleeping pills, so I wouldn't trust them- you could easily pass out before taking the sn if you don't time this right.

N

neurotica

May 10, 2022
you cant use sleeping pills along SN.

I lost about 170k USD not my money and lost it through fraudulent manner. When the call is up ill CTB.
Why can't we use sleeping pills?

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Prison in the country where born2win lives in is not like in western countries. Prisoners are packed like sardines. They can't even lie down. You have to pay to lie down, on the floor. A hundred people share one broken down toilet.When convicts are moved to the bigger jails, they have to pay for beds, fans etc. Its like a pig farm and enterprising criminals make a business out of accommodation. Corrupt, broken down penitentiary system.