U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
I have noticed that the people that are ctb are the sweetest, most loyal and supportive group of people I have ever seen and it totally sucks that we can't have these people live on and share their love with the world. If the world could love and support like this group does, I don't think any of us would be in this situation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: crybaby, SipSop, VIBRITANNIA and 18 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
It's true! What you said there, specially about the support groups. I can relate a lot. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, whywere, Xiaomi and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Honestly, considering what the forum is for, everyone here is so kind, so compassionate and understanding. There is very little judgement. Things like this are incredibly hard to find and at times I feel like this forum has kept me on this earth. Glad we have made a good first impression on you haha ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, leiche, whywere and 4 others
U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
It's true! What you said there, specially about the support groups. I can relate a lot. :)
Why does this group make the worst possible time in your entire life, feel comforting? It's insane to me that a group that talks about how to ctb can also make you feel so at peace.
Honestly, considering what the forum is for, everyone here is so kind, so compassionate and understanding. There is very little judgement. Things like this are incredibly hard to find and at times I feel like this forum has kept me on this earth. Glad we have made a good first impression on you haha ❤
It's honestly one of the most beautiful and wonderful things I've seen. Yet I'm PISSED people like us, with such big and understand hearts, can't stay on this earth. I'm so glad you're still here. You're one more person that made an impact on someone else, me. Thank you! ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, whywere, Xiaomi and 2 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Why does this group make the worst possible time in your entire life, feel comforting? It's insane to me that a group that talks about how to ctb can also make you feel so at peace.

It's honestly one of the most beautiful and wonderful things I've seen. Yet I'm PISSED people like us, with such big and understand hearts, can't stay on this earth. I'm so glad you're still here. You're one more person that made an impact on someone else, me. Thank you! ❤
Haha, well, it has to do with how one person that has been through the fire, threats the other that is also going through the same feeling. It's strange I know, but it's not anything bad. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
If SS members run the world, the world would be a better place.

Reactions: crybaby and whywere
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
This community has lifted up my soul during some of the most challenging days of my life. I wish the people trying to shut this site down knew that.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, whywere, Lone_Gray_Wolf and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! I completely agree as far as the entire sanctioned suicide global family is the BEST period. Ever since I became a member I have found nothing but love, warmth and understanding. 100% of ALL the sanctioned suicide members are the greatest.To everyone here, love and peace, everyone helps me make it through the crappy days.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby and icanhasnick
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
ss has done more for me than any of the "acceptable" mental health services available to me. the people on here are so supportive and kind, but they don't try to persuade you into doing anything. they actually listen instead of just hearing you.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and crybaby
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I don't want to ctb, but I'm quite lovely and supportive to:happy:
I'm just glad people find as much comfort here as I do!

Reactions: crybaby