SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
When I was a kid, I remember having this really benign dream where I was standing in a purple tracksuit in front of a classroom at a new school. The dream was in first person and I was looking around. Wrote it off like it wasn't important but it kept popping back up in my head.

Flash forward a year later and I had to go to a new school bc the one I had formerly been attending didn't have a gifted program. My mom sent me to school on my first day in a silly little purple tracksuit. Saw the same classroom door as I saw in the dream. Same kids around me that I saw in the dream. This feeling of deja vu washed over me and I tried explaining it to a new friend I'd met that day, but my child brain lacked the vocabulary and emotional intelligence to convey exactly how I felt and what I saw. Ended up sounding like I watched a little too much That's so Raven lol.

I've had a couple other dreams like this but the most recent is one where I'm watching a YouTube video and an ad pops up so I close it, then I look at my dab pen and think "I need to charge that" and the video on my phone is talking about a body found in a river. Again, benign dream. Nothing special about it.

Could just be that I watch a lot of true crime, Plus, I always have my dab pen next to me...

Except the exact situation from my dream played out just now. Same ad, same dab pen positioning on my bed and same clothes I had on in the dream. Same deja Vu feeling I got the other times.

Anti-climactic stories, I know. I'd love to hear if anyone else has experienced anything similar, though.

Much love guys

Reactions: Noise