DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I have. I was back in my grandparents house between 4:35 and 4:54 where we were having a Christmas party, in both moments, I passed by a slightly younger version of myself in a blue Fubu shirt. Also, his head was basically shaved to a number 1 (I have mine in an afro). Second time we passed eachother, we tried interacting by trying to touch our hand and that's when things started getting interesting. We fazed right through eachother and at that moment, he started getting agitated to the point of going insane until I told him to calm down and only listen to the sound of my voice. He can hear and sense me, I can only see him, his voice is practically muted. After that, we managed to sync and we were warped into a different plane of existence.
However, it felt sorta wrong like we've violated some unspoken law of reality... we're definitely not supposed to be here, but it's the ideal place if we want to communicate. The place can be described as a cold netherworld. Foggy, stormy and full of ghosts.
Anyway, after we've talked and that it was time to go, he asked how to get out of here, which I told him to focus on the place he wants to be. He warped but was immediately thrown back here. He was pissed and said "It didn't work! Now we're trapped because of you!!!" Before he grabbed my by the shirt and yeeted me to the ground.
I calmly explained "that's because you have to ground yourself immediately after warping; try again."
And so we warped to our respective dimensions and did our own thing.
And so we warped to our respective dimensions and did our own thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Brick In The Wall and NodusTollens
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I have had a couple of dreams where I have killed myself and then I am the one discovering my body. Was really weird in both. The first I was walking through the woods in the dark and hit something hard. I took out the light from my phone and saw that it was me hanging, then dream ended. In the other one I found myself dead in what I think was a bathroom, I am not sure what had happened to me but in the dream I knew it was suicide. Sadly woke up both times to find that I am very much alive.

• Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, NodusTollens and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I have had a couple of dreams where I have killed myself and then I am the one discovering my body. Was really weird in both. The first I was walking through the woods in the dark and hit something hard. I took out the light from my phone and saw that it was me hanging, then dream ended. In the other one I found myself dead in what I think was a bathroom, I am not sure what had happened to me but in the dream I knew it was suicide. Sadly woke up both times to find that I am very much alive.
Interesting, were you still you seeing your own body or a spectator?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and NodusTollens