Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You know what, being 37 and a f'ing loser makes me realize a few things. First off, we have a young-ish userbase, and I empathize and identify with younger people. Once I dropped out of college, it was all over for me. I'm the same person as I was when I was 22, because nothing of significance has happened since. Yeah I've had some garbage relationships, gotten a few gray hairs, worked some shitty gig jobs. But at the end of the day, my development stopped back then and my maturity level is still in the toilet. I'm not the nicest guy either. Like I still get angry, fired up over dumb stuff. I get petty, aggravated, struggle to keep it together and/or be civil with people.

I envy the younger people for figuring this all out so early. I used to try. Then try again. And then some more. Like, why? I'm a fart in the wind, same as everyone else. We live in a Hunger Games society:

Download

Ie. none of it matters and the top will stay the top, while we squabble over the scraps. I don't even care to better myself. What for? To maybe get married and have a couple of ungrateful brats running around? Piss off. The only things that even keep me sane are my introverted hobbies. My silly music, old school video games and movies. Without those, and the time and space to enjoy them, life truly would be meaningless.

Yes I am drunk again, but thanks for listening to me anyways. Love you guys.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, BitterlyAlive_, Ame and 10 others