• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Hypothetical scenario: you're allowed to time travel back to the past to retrieve one (1) item that you can use to CTB with once you return to the present time. The only limitation is that it has to be an object that you can carry in your own two hands. Doesn't have to be hyperspecific, region and decade are okay. Where do you go, when do you go, and what do you bring back?

I think I'd go to a US army base in WW2 and bring back a cyanide pill.

Reactions: Saturn_, sserafim, thenamingofcats and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Whatever weapon the Terminator used because I'm taking myself out in style.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Mirrory Me
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd probably go back to the time when nembutal was less known about its effects that can cause death

• Love
Reactions: binturong, Leiden, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Cyanide pill sounds good to me too!

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I already have SN so it doesn't get much better than that unless I can figure out where to get Nembutal. Maybe I'd just go to a couple days ago and try to steal the assisted suicide pills that that one Dutch lady had and take them for myself.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If I have to carry it with my own two hands, I'm going to go back and get a Tyrannosaurus Rex egg and raise it until it's big enough to eat me because I want to make headlines. ✌️😎

• Yay!
Reactions: binturong, sancta-simplicitas, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I don't know if mine meets criteria but I will be going back to 14th century England and bringing back plague maybe on a contaminated piece of clothing. I'll hope to become infected and die a miserable death. During my demise I'll spend all day writing about my symptoms and the progression which will be my only real contribution to the world.

I don't know how I would feel if I survived. Mixed I guess.

• Wow
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'd go back to Nazi Germany and bring back a cyanide pill (so a Nazi wouldn't be able to have it) or I'd go to the chem lab in Oppenheimer, inject an apple with KCN just like Oppenheimer did, and bring it back with me. When I'm feeling like it's time for me to rope, I'd eat the poison apple. I'd bite down on the forbidden fruit and reach my fate and demise. I love apples 🍏

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Rocinante
E

Escanor1

Mar 13, 2024
I don't know if mine meets criteria but I will be going back to 14th century England and bringing back plague maybe on a contaminated piece of clothing. I'll hope to become infected and die a miserable death. During my demise I'll spend all day writing about my symptoms and the progression which will be my only real contribution to the world.

That's a pretty smart one, but I just learnt recently that the plague still exits and and easily treatable now. The more you know I guess.

• Informative
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
the gallotine

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and thenamingofcats
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Hm, the further into the past we go, the harsher these methods are... Apparently electric chairs are still used today.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024

Funny you mention it because I've been a little obsessed with the Black Death lately and am currently reading a history of the 14th century for no other reason than to learn more about it. From the vantage point of my CTB-addled mind, there seems to be something irresistibly enthralling about death being everywhere: so trivial, easily accessible, widespread.,,

The symptoms do sound horrifically painful though, even if short-lived.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd go back to Nazi Germany and bring back a cyanide pill (so a Nazi wouldn't be able to have it) or I'd go to the chem lab in Oppenheimer, inject an apple with KCN just like Oppenheimer did, and bring it back with me. When I'm feeling like it's time for me to rope, I'd eat the poison apple. I'd bite down on the forbidden fruit and reach my fate and demise. I love apples 🍏
According to Oppenheimer's grandson, he never actually did that though so you'd have the same amount of success as if you went to get one by going back to when Walt Disney was creating Snow White. 😅

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Funny you mention it because I've been a little obsessed with the Black Death lately and am currently reading a history of the 14th century for no other reason than to learn more about it. From the vantage point of my CTB-addled mind, there seems to be something irresistibly enthralling about death being everywhere: so trivial, easily accessible, widespread.,,

The symptoms do sound horrifically painful though, even if short-lived.
The black death is completely mesmerizing, like the Titanic. The thing that sticks out to me the most is things like family members turning on each other and the breakdown of society. Something about people at their worst that validates my views of the world, unfortunately. I would say my views of people aren't the most balanced but when I see stuff like that it's hard to see it another way.

• Love
Reactions: binturong and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
The black death is completely mesmerizing, like the Titanic. The thing that sticks out to me the most is things like family members turning on each other and the breakdown of society. Something about people at their worst that validates my views of the world, unfortunately. I would say my views of people aren't the most balanced but when I see stuff like that it's hard to see it another way.
Yeah the book mentions that, quoting a contemporary chronicler who wrote, "Father abandoned child, wife husband, one brother another, for this plague seemed to strike through the breath and sight. And so they died. And no one could be found to bury the dead for money or friendship...And I, Angolo di Tura, buried my five children with my own hands, and so did many others likewise."

The author comments, "There were many to echo his account of inhumanity and few to balance it, for the plague was not the kind of calamity that inspired mutual help. Its loathsomeness and deadliness did not herd people together in mutual distress, but only prompted their desire to escape each other."

Reactions: thenamingofcats
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Yeah the book mentions that, quoting a contemporary chronicler who wrote, "Father abandoned child, wife husband, one brother another, for this plague seemed to strike through the breath and sight. And so they died. And no one could be found to bury the dead for money or friendship...And I, Angolo di Tura, buried my five children with my own hands, and so did many others likewise."

The author comments, "There were many to echo his account of inhumanity and few to balance it, for the plague was not the kind of calamity that inspired mutual help. Its loathsomeness and deadliness did not herd people together in mutual distress, but only prompted their desire to escape each other."
That quote is so beautiful it hits hard.

• Love
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
I wonder if I could go back to a time when the universe didn't exist and just disappear. 🤔

Reactions: Artemisia, DepressedDude and Forveleth
H

Hvergelmir

May 5, 2024
I'd probably bring a velociraptor back. Would be an agonizing death, but totally worth it. Gotta make the most out of the opportunity to time travel.

• Yay!
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Alexei_Kirillov, thenamingofcats and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
According to Oppenheimer's grandson, he never actually did that though so you'd have the same amount of success as if you went to get one by going back to when Walt Disney was creating Snow White. 😅
I'll bring back a cyanide pill then

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
If I got to time travel I would probably pick some historical and rare firearm to shoot myself with, maybe I could travel to the early 20th century and somehow get my hands on a Roth-Steyr M1907, Remington Model 8 or something. Not a creative answer but that's what I would probably do.

Whatever weapon the Terminator used because I'm taking myself out in style.
ArmaLite AR-18
SPAS-12
AMT Hardballer
Uzi
Winchester M1887
M79 grenade launcher
M134 Minigun
plus others, you have a lot to pick from lol

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and thenamingofcats
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
If I were able to travel back in time I probably wouldn't still want to kill myself to begin with, lol.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and DepressedDude
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Barbiturates 💊💊💊

• Love