BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
But you've gotta fast and take AEs and all those other drugs? I reckon it would work though?

SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN TO DRINK AND DIE TO ALCOHOL???

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Guide says don't combine SN and alcohol.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and MrBigSad
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
@RoseyBird Doesn't the guide just say that because it increases your chance of throwing it up? I think somewhere on this site I saw an example case where someone actually had drank alcohol and then drank SN and died successfully.

I think its possible to drink alcohol and SN - maybe don't drink enough to get really shit-faced though?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
@RoseyBird Doesn't the guide just say that because it increases your chance of throwing it up? I think somewhere on this site I saw an example case where someone actually had drank alcohol and then drank SN and died successfully.

I think its possible to drink alcohol and SN - maybe don't drink enough to get really shit-faced though?
It's also to do with stomach acid and absorption. That doesn't mean it -wont- work, but it adds to potentials of things not working in your favor as well.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
It's also to do with stomach acid and absorption.
Yeah see that I was unsure of. I don't really know how it all interacts but like I said, from what I read it seemed mostly like it was due to puking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah see that I was unsure of. I don't really know how it all interacts but like I said, from what I read it seemed mostly like it was due to puking.
Your call, but I would stick to the guide.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Your call, but I would stick to the guide.
I was never intending to drink alcohol with my SN. I'm just saying, it doesn't seem like it makes you automatically fail if you do choose to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I mean guide says what it wants. If you're gonna die might aswell get shit faced drunk first

Reactions: lostmyhope
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I mean guide says what it wants. If you're gonna die might aswell get shit faced drunk first
Yeah, it's very helpful to read and certainly made me feel more comfortable with the method but in the end SN is poison and it can/will kill you I think even if you get drunk. Might be a bit more messy though.

Reactions: MrBigSad
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
It's already veeeery messy. It's called dying and it's not pleasant. When I go on gonna get drunk as fuck first before I leave

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
A cheeky shot of whisky or two after ingestion? *With favourite record playing* (Is what I'm thinking.)

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
It's already veeeery messy. It's called dying and it's not pleasant. When I go on gonna get drunk as fuck first before I leave
Yeah I know I just meant it might be more disorienting and you may vomit more which was already likely in the first place. You might also get a lot more emotional or bring more attention to yourself if you're that kind of drunk.
A cheeky shot of whisky or two after ingestion? *With favourite record playing* (Is what I'm thinking.)
I don't think it would do much for you to drink after the SN. Takes me a little bit to actually feel a little drunk and by then I would possibly already be unconscious for the SN. That aside - I think OP was talking more along the lines of being so drunk they feel more courage to take the SN and other things in the first place? Could be wrong on that one though.

(Also just to add, my comments about SN and alcohol only relate to how it would go with SN. I'm even less sure about how it would react with the other medications you might take before the SN)

Last edited:
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Don't mean to be rude but if youre already dying I don't think drink is gonna make much difference. Before I drink I'll take a lethal dose of sn that way it's hard to fuck things up

More to the point u still there blues?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
You might also get a lot more emotional or bring more attention to yourself if you're that kind of drunk.
In my case anyway trust me I won't. I'm a hopeless alcoholic and everyone I've ever known knows it (based on six or so years of FB posts).
More to the point u still there blues?
Just about. A little bit of beer left...

Reactions: patheticpartner
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Don't mean to be rude but if youre already dying I don't think drink is gonna make much difference. Before I drink I'll take a lethal dose of sn that way it's hard to fuck things up
Well my point was that you could mess up dying if you're puking it all up. You'd probably still get it done though - especially if you drank an extra dose of SN.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
I've always wanted to be completely sober when CTB just because my dad once said, "People only kill themselves because they're drugged out and not in their right minds." But the closer I get to attempting with a sound mind, the less I care about proving a point. I would totally get sloshed before taking SN or doing any method.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, MrBigSad and BluesRunTheGame