noxu77

noxu77

Flip a coin ,take a chance.
May 29, 2023
So, if you believe you are ugly or unattractive and desperately want to change but don't know how, this could be a place for you to start looking. I like to think of it as a game with a stat that allows you to improve your attractiveness. Some people already have this bar almost full, while others have nothing in the bar. For those people, they need to grind out points and invest them in the attractiveness stat. I promise you, if you decide to do this, you will level up, even if you start as a 1. You can go up to a 6 if you properly address your aesthetics and appearance. This grinding process is commonly referred to as "looks maxing." I understand that some people may feel they are too ugly to fix it and won't even try, but if you think you are, then nothing can get worse, right?

Anyway, let's go back to looks maxing. I can give you some pointers from a video (OnPointFresh, they also cover other content to help you level yourself up if you're interested). I'm paraphrasing here, as I don't remember it word for word, but I'll try to find and link the video for you. Here's a rundown of the first level: start a skincare routine, clean up your diet, ensure you get enough sleep (aim for at least 2 hours of REM sleep, if I remember correctly), follow a workout routine (3-5 days a week with an upper-lower split), do cardio, stay hydrated, maintain good teeth hygiene, optionally take a Vitamin D supplement (as most people lack Vitamin D), and consider a collagen supplement. Keep in mind that this is only level 1, and there are two more levels as well. They also cover finding a personal style of clothing, unique aesthetics, and even some dating advice. (Note: Women can also benefit from these tips, although not all information is specifically for females, especially the dating advice, which is more geared towards men.)

Onpointfresh

dangero

dangero

May 1, 2023
Certainly, one can improve their skin, hairstyle, and clothing, but if someone is truly ugly to the point where even plastic surgery won't help, it's not a solution to their main problems. These are things that everyone should take care of, just like physical exercise, but they don't solve the underlying issues such as AvPD (Avoidant Personality Disorder), genuinely unattractive appearance, social exclusion, or other problems.

Here are a few a priori arguments as to why some individuals may never achieve a facial appearance rating of even 2 out of 6:

Genetic Factors: Physical attractiveness is influenced by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Some people may have inherent features, such as facial structure or body proportions, that are challenging to change significantly through looksmaxing techniques. While certain improvements are possible, the extent to which they can alter one's appearance may be limited for individuals with distinct genetic traits associated with unattractiveness.
Facial features are largely determined by genetics, including bone structure, facial symmetry, and skin type. Some people may have inherited traits that make it challenging to achieve a desired facial appearance.

Age: As individuals age, their facial features naturally change. Factors like skin elasticity, wrinkles, and loss of facial volume can make it difficult to achieve a youthful or desired appearance.

Health Conditions: Certain health conditions or medical treatments can affect facial appearance. For example, individuals with conditions like facial paralysis, scarring, or skin disorders may face challenges in attaining a specific facial appearance.

Diminishing Returns: Looksmaxing techniques often aim to enhance existing features or minimize perceived flaws. However, for individuals with severe aesthetic challenges, the potential gains from these efforts may be minimal. At a certain point, further attempts to improve appearance may yield diminishing returns, where the effort put in does not proportionally enhance the overall attractiveness.

Limited Scope of Improvement: Looksmaxing techniques primarily focus on enhancing or optimizing existing features. However, for individuals with pronounced unattractive features, the range of possible improvements may be limited. Radical changes that significantly alter one's appearance, such as altering facial bone structure, may not be achievable through looksmaxing alone and might require more invasive procedures.

Financial Constraints: Many looksmaxing methods, such as cosmetic surgeries, dental work, or specialized skincare treatments, can be costly. For individuals who are deemed "really ugly," these expenses can become substantial barriers to accessing the necessary resources for extensive looksmaxing. Limited financial means may limit their ability to pursue certain procedures or treatments that could potentially improve their appearance.

Emotional and Mental Health Factors: For individuals who already perceive themselves as "really ugly," engaging in looksmaxing may exacerbate feelings of self-consciousness, anxiety, and low self-esteem. The constant focus on appearance and the pressure to conform to societal beauty standards can take a toll on their mental well-being. This emotional burden can hinder their ability to fully engage in the looksmaxing process and may even lead to a negative spiral of self-doubt and insecurity.

Last edited:
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
So, if you believe you are ugly or unattractive and desperately want to change but don't know how, this could be a place for you to start looking. I like to think of it as a game with a stat that allows you to improve your attractiveness. Some people already have this bar almost full, while others have nothing in the bar. For those people, they need to grind out points and invest them in the attractiveness stat. I promise you, if you decide to do this, you will level up, even if you start as a 1. You can go up to a 6 if you properly address your aesthetics and appearance. This grinding process is commonly referred to as "looks maxing." I understand that some people may feel they are too ugly to fix it and won't even try, but if you think you are, then nothing can get worse, right?

Anyway, let's go back to looks maxing. I can give you some pointers from a video (OnPointFresh, they also cover other content to help you level yourself up if you're interested). I'm paraphrasing here, as I don't remember it word for word, but I'll try to find and link the video for you. Here's a rundown of the first level: start a skincare routine, clean up your diet, ensure you get enough sleep (aim for at least 2 hours of REM sleep, if I remember correctly), follow a workout routine (3-5 days a week with an upper-lower split), do cardio, stay hydrated, maintain good teeth hygiene, optionally take a Vitamin D supplement (as most people lack Vitamin D), and consider a collagen supplement. Keep in mind that this is only level 1, and there are two more levels as well. They also cover finding a personal style of clothing, unique aesthetics, and even some dating advice. (Note: Women can also benefit from these tips, although not all information is specifically for females, especially the dating advice, which is more geared towards men.)

Onpointfresh
Nice, but we need a trauma / eating disorder / health challenges version. Plus we must be able to get to a 10.