LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I don't necessairily mean a romantic partner but seriously, the way some "friends" tend not to give a shit about how you are really doing leaves me buffled.
If during my life I could have had at least one people that could truly listen and help I probably wouldn't be that suicidal right now.
You can't always save yourself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Luchs and Rhaiyne
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Relationships with other people are very important in our life.

But you can only find happiness and peace in yourself.

Reactions: NasiGoreng and everydayiloveyou
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I've been through the same thing. Friends can become like family in the absence of real family. If those friends go AWOL, it is not easy.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I have really close friends but it was a difficult road. Some friendship were really toxic until we learn how to deal with each one but it was worth it. I can't say the same for the romantic ones. I don't agree or maybe I don't perceive love the same way people usually do so I never quite fit in a relationship and that makes me appreciate even more the friends that have remained throughout the years.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I don't necessairily mean a romantic partner but seriously, the way some "friends" tend not to give a shit about how you are really doing leaves me buffled.
If during my life I could have had at least one people that could truly listen and help I probably wouldn't be that suicidal right now.
You can't always save yourself.
I have my parents that I can call and talk to whenever things get really rough. They are one of the last things holding me here.

Reactions: logan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think other people would make me feel better personally. I am very introverted and I prefer my own company. I am not in contact with any of the friends I used to have. People can be unpredictable and disappointing in my opinion. I think though at this point nothing would really help me, as being suicidal is a part of me, it is the way I see things.

Reactions: mustard_glass
M

MBY85

Oct 21, 2020
I had that kind of people, and death wasn't my mayor desire at that time, but they died or leave or don't care about me anymore and it is devastating