CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I guess we all are but I mean ending it sooner rather than "naturally". I keep typing and retyping what I want to say so I'll just say life sucks and can't rely on anyone. I get so tired of wage slaving and it not being enough and for now I deal with it and my stupid family but I just wonder when I will get tired of this. The worlds gone to shit and I just stay out of morbid curiously. I think if I lose my job (not great to begin with) and be homeless is what we will finally do me in. Without family to support me or roommates I guess I either have to step up or die I guess. I do the absolute minimum because I shouldn't even be here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Hopeindeath!, Dima2 and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yup, I'm constantly thinking I'm gonna die but in my case, before I reach my 40s probably. (I'm 32 now)

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and CatLove56
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Every sane being understands life is not worth it.

Reactions: Aurora., Xocoyotziin, sadworld and 1 other person
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Yup, I'm constantly thinking I'm gonna die but in my case, before I reach my 40s probably. (I'm 32 now)

I'm 24 I don't see myself going past 30 you're pretty strong

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and WornOutLife
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Yeah. Even though I'm decided about ctb and my life is 99% suffering, sometimes if I'm doing something I enjoy or just doing normal every day things I'll remember that I will be ctb soon and it feels kinda strange

Reactions: sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm 24 I don't see myself going past 30 you're pretty strong

I've been suicidal since I'm 12 but my 20s were really nice (lots of drugs, sex, some money, etc). Then, my 30s came and I gained a lot of weight, got some health and mental health issues and so on. For that reason, I wanna CTB asap but don't have the guts to do so lol

• Love
Reactions: All washed up, sadworld and CatLove56
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
No but I will soon probably...
Have up to approximate a year left,
Unless I change my mind.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I've been suicidal since I'm 12 but my 20s were really nice (lots of drugs, sex, some money, etc). Then, my 30s came and I gained a lot of weight, got some health and mental health issues and so on. For that reason, I wanna CTB asap but don't have the guts to do so lol
Life really is a rollercoaster for me teens ok, 20s and 30s pretty good 40s the best, 50s started off okay but 55 now and a succession of errors and coronavirus have really messed me up hence ctb on my mind

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and WornOutLife