D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
Or live long enough to see yourself a villain ( Dark Knight)

I get the feeling some on this forum are in the same boat as me. Life got to a point that it sucked so bad that you wanted out. At some point in the past the perfect moment arose that was the right point for you to make a somewhat graceful exit.

For whatever reason you decided you wanted to stick around , maybe it was hope, fear, a false dawn? But now you realise that the perfect moment passed and each day gets worse and worse but you may not even see it because you get so acclimatised to the terrible exsistance that has become you. So you keep prolonging the inevitable, being forced into a corner...

Until that one day when you decide you've just had enough and do what you should have done , years ago.

Was K Cobain was right, better to burn out than to fade away?

Reactions: Ramirez, pole, Numbtopain97 and 1 other person
N

namelessX8

Student
Feb 22, 2019
"Some people are like shooting stars. They burst through our lives in a spectacular arc, but they don't stay long. They just leave a trail."

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Lennox and dreamofme
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm only here for two reasons. 1. I don't have the means 2. In my delusion I feel the world needs me

Midnight_Rambler

Midnight_Rambler

Jun 24, 2019
I missed my moment. It was there, in my grasp and I let someone talk me out of it. Now I have responsibilities, promises and whatever else. I slowly fade away.