• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Since last week, my life has been a nightmare. A literal nightmare. I mean I was depressed for a long time before, I'm a regular here since december and it was never easy, but right now, it's a whole different level. I wasn't aware that one person only can actually feel that much pain. I can't take it anymore, I'm broken into pieces. I've written like 50 vents about it already and none of them was able to express it enough so I deleted them. Even when I was the closest to death it didn't feel as difficult as it does now. I'm completely stuck. I thought I was stuck before but it was nothing compared to what I'm facing right now.
/here i attempted to describe my situation a little but it's too complicated and just not worth it/

I want to die :( I want to fucking die as soon as possible. And this chance has been taken away from me so unexpectedly. I'm being manipulated by everyone emotionally. Nobody does that on purpose but I just hate how lonely I am at my point of view. They tell me the loveliest words and they probably mean them. But at the end of the day, when I don't smile after a "you're important to me", or when I push away a hug, I'm not a person who's worth supporting anymore. People have their own lives and they don't have to stay by me forever. I wish they all finally left me so I could rest in peace. I'm so incredibly unable to do it by myself now. I'm way sadder or rather empty than mad. And if I won't kill myself impulsively when I'm mad, I probably just won't be able to do it. They keep checking on me, making sure I'm fine, but the truth is none amount of support can change the mind that has already decided that death is all it wants. So they're just making my suffering stay for longer. Not mentioning the hypocrisy that occurs all the time in their actions, but who am I to judge? I've never had to deal with a suicidal stubborn piece of garbage.

Anyway, this time, I gave up, I lost. I'm too weak and tired and I have to get some help even if it's their way, not mine. And I'll just try again later.
I'll be admitted to the hospital tomorrow, I'm out of other choices. I hope it won't take long. Keep your fingers crossed! for whichever one of possible outcomes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: chloramine, Forever Sleep, Unknown21 and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I really am sorry to see you in so much pain and torment of being stuck in the middle. I wish this decision was an easier one and not like this. I must tell you you are a true fighter! I won't accept the words you are using for yourself. I don't have half the will to fight and consideration for others in me that you have. I wish you the best in your stay. I hope you are able to get some peace out of it. Good luck! ❤️🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: dinosavr
dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
I really am sorry to see you in so much pain and torment of being stuck in the middle. I wish this decision was an easier one and not like this. I must tell you you are a true fighter! I won't accept the words you are using for yourself. I don't have half the will to fight and consideration for others in me that you have. I wish you the best in your stay. I hope you are able to get some peace out of it. Good luck! ❤️🫂
Ironically, consideration for others is actually what put me in this position in the first place. And I may not necessarily agree with you but I'm grateful for your words!! 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
Since last week, my life has been a nightmare. A literal nightmare. I mean I was depressed for a long time before, I'm a regular here since december and it was never easy, but right now, it's a whole different level. I wasn't aware that one person only can actually feel that much pain. I can't take it anymore, I'm broken into pieces. I've written like 50 vents about it already and none of them was able to express it enough so I deleted them. Even when I was the closest to death it didn't feel as difficult as it does now. I'm completely stuck. I thought I was stuck before but it was nothing compared to what I'm facing right now.
/here i attempted to describe my situation a little but it's too complicated and just not worth it/

I want to die :( I want to fucking die as soon as possible. And this chance has been taken away from me so unexpectedly. I'm being manipulated by everyone emotionally. Nobody does that on purpose but I just hate how lonely I am at my point of view. They tell me the loveliest words and they probably mean them. But at the end of the day, when I don't smile after a "you're important to me", or when I push away a hug, I'm not a person who's worth supporting anymore. People have their own lives and they don't have to stay by me forever. I wish they all finally left me so I could rest in peace. I'm so incredibly unable to do it by myself now. I'm way sadder or rather empty than mad. And if I won't kill myself impulsively when I'm mad, I probably just won't be able to do it. They keep checking on me, making sure I'm fine, but the truth is none amount of support can change the mind that has already decided that death is all it wants. So they're just making my suffering stay for longer. Not mentioning the hypocrisy that occurs all the time in their actions, but who am I to judge? I've never had to deal with a suicidal stubborn piece of garbage.

Anyway, this time, I gave up, I lost. I'm too weak and tired and I have to get some help even if it's their way, not mine. And I'll just try again later.
I'll be admitted to the hospital tomorrow, I'm out of other choices. I hope it won't take long. Keep your fingers crossed! for whichever one of possible outcomes.

Czytając Twoje posty, zawsze było mi bardzo przykro z powodu tego, jak straszliwie cierpisz i jak okropnie się przez to czujesz...

Nie potrafię pogodzić się z tym, że Twój już nadzwyczajnie bolesny stan jeszcze skrajniej się pogorszył...

Nie jestem sobie w stanie nawet wyobrazić tego, czego właśnie doświadczasz...

Rozumiem, że Twoja sytuacja jest tak tragiczna, że żadne wsparcie ze strony innych osób nie sprawi, że Twoje cierpienie w jakimkolwiek stopniu ustanie.

Rozumiem to, lecz nie potrafię tego zaakceptować...

Bardzo mnie to boli. Bardzo chciałbym sprawić, byś poczuła się choć odrobinę lepiej...

I bardzo mi przykro, że niezależnie od tego, jak bardzo by mi na tym zależało, nie jest to możliwe...

Nie jest to jednak nawet w najmniejszym stopniu Twoja wina.

To, jak reagujesz na próby pomocy ze strony Twoich bliskich i jak one na Ciebie wpływają, jest w pełni zrozumiałe.

Wbrew temu więc, co napisałaś w swoim poście, nie jesteś "piece of garbage". W Twojej obecnej sytuacji masz pełne prawo czuć i zachowywać się tak, jak nam to opisałaś.

Strasznie chciałbym, by dzięki Twojemu pobytowi w szpitalu ustał przynajmniej Twój koszmar, jakiego doświadczasz na przestrzeni ostatnich 2 tygodni...

Wiem, że pobyt w szpitalu i leczenie w nim będą dla Ciebie strasznie trudne... Wierzę jednak w Ciebie i w to, że jakoś dasz sobie radę.

Będę przez ten czas o Tobie myślał i pamiętał. A także liczył na to, że mimo wszystko Twoje życie znów wkrótce stanie się choć odrobinę mniej nie do zniesienia.

Trzymaj się. :heart:

Akceptuję to, że w Twojej obecnej sytuacji nie możemy się zaprzyjaźnić. Mam jednak nadzieję, że przynajmniej takimi postami byłbym Cię w stanie w jakikolwiek sposób wesprzeć...

Przepraszam, jeżeli byś sobie tego jednak nie życzyła. Wierzę jednak, że nie zinterpretujesz mojego wpisu jako próby wymuszania przeze mnie kontaktu z Tobą.

• Hugs
dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
Czytając Twoje posty, zawsze było mi bardzo przykro z powodu tego, jak straszliwie cierpisz i jak okropnie się przez to czujesz...

Nie potrafię pogodzić się z tym, że Twój już nadzwyczajnie bolesny stan jeszcze skrajniej się pogorszył...

Nie jestem sobie w stanie nawet wyobrazić tego, czego właśnie doświadczasz...

Rozumiem, że Twoja sytuacja jest tak tragiczna, że żadne wsparcie ze strony innych osób nie sprawi, że Twoje cierpienie w jakimkolwiek stopniu ustanie.

Rozumiem to, lecz nie potrafię tego zaakceptować...

Bardzo mnie to boli. Bardzo chciałbym sprawić, byś poczuła się choć odrobinę lepiej...

I bardzo mi przykro, że niezależnie od tego, jak bardzo by mi na tym zależało, nie jest to możliwe...

Nie jest to jednak nawet w najmniejszym stopniu Twoja wina.

To, jak reagujesz na próby pomocy ze strony Twoich bliskich i jak one na Ciebie wpływają, jest w pełni zrozumiałe.

Wbrew temu więc, co napisałaś w swoim poście, nie jesteś "piece of garbage". W Twojej obecnej sytuacji masz pełne prawo czuć i zachowywać się tak, jak nam to opisałaś.

Strasznie chciałbym, by dzięki Twojemu pobytowi w szpitalu ustał przynajmniej Twój koszmar, jakiego doświadczasz na przestrzeni ostatnich 2 tygodni...

Wiem, że pobyt w szpitalu i leczenie w nim będą dla Ciebie strasznie trudne... Wierzę jednak w Ciebie i w to, że jakoś dasz sobie radę.

Będę przez ten czas o Tobie myślał i pamiętał. A także liczył na to, że mimo wszystko Twoje życie znów wkrótce stanie się choć odrobinę mniej nie do zniesienia.

Trzymaj się. :heart:

Akceptuję to, że w Twojej obecnej sytuacji nie możemy się zaprzyjaźnić. Mam jednak nadzieję, że przynajmniej takimi postami byłbym Cię w stanie w jakikolwiek sposób wesprzeć...

Przepraszam, jeżeli byś sobie tego jednak nie życzyła. Wierzę jednak, że nie zinterpretujesz mojego wpisu jako próby wymuszania przeze mnie kontaktu z Tobą.
Dziękuję Ci jeszcze raz za wsparcie. Absolutnie nie chcę tego odczytać jako narzucanie mi kontaktu, chociaż nie ukrywam, że dziwi mnie to przeogromnie, że obca osoba staje się nagle dla Ciebie tak ważna. I mean, "nie potrafię tego zaakceptować" to są naprawdę mocne słowa, których nie dostałam nawet od najbliższych. Nie chcę tego odrzucać i staram się doceniać, ale zwróć uwagę, że bardzo siebie tym krzywdzisz! I to zupełnie niepotrzebnie, tym bardziej, że z mojego posta wynika, że wsparcie, paradoksalnie, często bywa dla mnie obciążeniem. Nie chcę oceniać Twoich intencji, ani czuć się przez to pokrzywdzona jak księżniczka na ziarnku grochu. Ale im mniej mam ludzi do skrzywdzenia, tym lepiej.

E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear all the pain your in.

You mentioned that your life has only been a nightmare for the last week.

What changed?

I get it your annoyed with your family checking in with you all he time.
but time is the only hope they have that things will change around for you.

Maybe start a diary on what led you to being suicidal.

Sometimes we can be rush into these thoughts and trick
ourselves into believing that life is a lot worse than it actually is

• Hugs
dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear all the pain your in.

You mentioned that your life has only been a nightmare for the last week.

What changed?

I get it your annoyed with your family checking in with you all he time.
but time is the only hope they have that things will change around for you.

Maybe start a diary on what led you to being suicidal.

Sometimes we can be rush into these thoughts and trick
ourselves into believing that life is a lot worse than it actually is
Things have changed recently because they got more realistic, they were released from my head and it's a really new situation for me. I can't seem to adapt to it.

E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
Things have changed recently because they got more realistic, they were released from my head and it's a really new situation for me. I can't seem to adapt to it.
If you have recently opened up about whats going on for you, then feeling worse is part of the recovery process.
as much as keeping things in can hurt, opening up can be like ripping a bandage off, it can sting worse than the pain.

Just mind yourself, and if you have family who are willing to support you, then thats a bonus.