N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah I love this line from Eminem. It is from the rap battle in his film 8 mile.

Or this quote from his song Evil deed.

"What do I look like, some kind of idi-?
Wait a minute, shit, don't answer that
Why am I so misunderstood?
Why do I go through so much bullshit
It's such bullshit, it's tush mull bish
"Woe is me, there goes poor Marshall again
Whining about his millions
And his mansion and his sorrow he's always drowning in
And the dad that he never had
And how his childhood was so bad
And how his mom was a dope addict
And his ex-wife, how they go at it
Man, I'd hate to have it as bad as that Mr. Mathers claims he had it
I can't imagine it, that little rich, poor, white bastard
Needs to take some of that cash out of the bank and take a bath in it
Man, if I only had half of it"
Shit, if you only knew the half of it, haha"

Yeah it is about the arrogance that other people think they could judge about another human being. This happens so often. In most cases we don't know much about the backstory of the other person. In order to act efficiently our brains are trained to think in categories. Without this we could not estimate/predict the situations of everyday life.

But obviously this is the root for so many stereotypes.

Eminem also had an abusive family in his childhood. This is why I can relate a lot to his story. Though seemingly he grew stronger because of it. In contrast to me who shattered in pieces. I wish my brain would not have developed this completely destructive conditions which make my life a living hell. It would be so cool if my resilience would have increased instead. But the complete opposite happened.

Reactions: Sarz, WhatPowerIs and Iamchickenhat
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah I love this line from Eminem. It is from the rap battle in his film 8 mile.

Yeah it is about the arrogance that other people think they could judge about another human being. This happens so often. In most cases we don't know much about the backstory of the other person. In order to act efficiently our brains are trained to think in categories. Without this we could not estimate/predict the situations of everyday life.

Eminem also had an abusive family in his childhood. This is why I can relate a lot to his story. Though seemingly he grew stronger because of it. In contrast to me who shattered in pieces. I wish my brain would not have developed this completely destructive conditions which make my life a living hell. It would be so cool if my resilience would have increased instead. But the complete opposite happened.
I'm so sorry. I relate to what you've said. As I've gotten older I physically cringe when I think abt choices I've made and bad decisions made over and over and non stop stupidity. I'm just made of lesser things, I know this.

Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020

Totally relate to this.. am playing Em now. I am halfway to ctb tonight just letting the alcohol kick in. My plan has always been to go with my Eminem playlist ive made hes my fkn god! .. had the same shit childhood and life only difference is I never forgave my piece of shit mother. Really hope deep down he's not forgiven either. Anyway hope my years of pain end tonight.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️