Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
No one needs to reply to this. I'm pretty much just venting.

Maybe some of you will remember I got a dog Feb 1st. I was really happy for the first couple months, but she's bitten 2 ppl and I can't stop and talk to anyone outside bc she tries to attack other dogs when we walk. She snapped at me and acted like she would bite me just bc I was trying to get her to back up from the door when I was going out and wasn't going to let her out. She's a nice happy dog otherwise. Except she's bullied my cat enough that he won't come out from under the bed except to eat. She hardly ever lets him leave the bedroom except, as I said, to eat.

I don't even really like her anymore. It's just all so depressing. I told her yesterday I didn't like her, but I'm treating her the same and trying to be as friendly as usual, but she's not coming to me as much. At least this morning she stayed on the couch after I grabbed her collar and wouldn't let her chase him down once this morning.

I'm just so depressed. It's been a pretty long time since I've been so depressed. If I didn't have to take care of her I would be gone already. She's only 2. I had a dog live to 12. One 14 is a guess. I'll be 70 by the time I can leave. And by then my SN will be long ineffective and the only place I found it doesn't sell it anymore.

It would take a year to save for n.

Everything is just so awful here in the US. I'm afraid we're gone become an authoritarian state. We're already 3/4 there.

I can't stop crying abt anything. And I don't even have it really bad in life. I live in $1000/mo, but I get help for things.

I just wanna die.

I have no one for anything. My mom is in her 70s and she's the only person I talk to. I've recently allowed that down bc I'm only a drain.

I just wanna die. That's all. Stans method sounds so nice.

• Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake, pthnrdnojvsc, CrossroadsCurious and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I just want to be gone as well. This life really can be so tiring. I wish you relief from suffering.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and TrynaChingMyself
hauntedglass

hauntedglass

c'est la vie
May 27, 2022
I'm sorry. It is exhausting, continuing to fight day by day, sometimes feels as if it'll all never end. Hope it gets easier on you, & I wish you and your dog the best.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Oh man! That really does stink. I'm so sorry. I can partially empathize with this, as I have a dog who is dangerously aggressive towards other dogs and also rather neurotic and stressful to be around. Fortunately there is no aggression towards me, but this amount of a problem adds an additional level of difficulty and stress towards day-to-day living that I really didn't need.