• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You can't stop wars, but you can avoid creating soldiers.

You can't stop diseases and injuries, but you can avoid creating people who can get sick and injured.

You can't stop poverty and hunger, but you can avoid creating people who can be poor and hungry and that will need to take part in the economic system.

You can't stop humans from harming animals, consuming animals, or destroying the environment, but you can avoid creating people who will do such things.

You can't stop the harms of religion, nationalism, or political ideology, but you can avoid creating people who believe in such things.

You cant stop all crimes, but you can avoid creating criminals and victims.

You can't find solutions to all problems in life, but you can avoid creating people who will have these problems and who will create these problems.

You can't stop all the physical and mental suffering in the world,

You can't even stop other people from creating more people,

The only thing you can do is to avoid from creating your children and save them from existence and its suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, GoatHerder, Cinnamorolls and 1 other person
hxtel

hxtel

Hotel
Jul 29, 2024
A quote from my favourite character in all of fiction rust Cohle from true detective stuck with me and this post reminded me of it :
"I think the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Cinnamorolls, avalonisburning and 1 other person