K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
Fuck off, I'm not hurting myself. I'm releasing myself from pain. The insistence that a person remain alive and suffering (and ignored) is mind boggling to me. Animals get to die with more dignity than people. I hope eventually the pro choice movement catches on and people realize how barbaric the current system truly is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bct, No_more, woxihuanni and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
The statement is giga projection really. People don't want you to hurt their feelings and they project that onto you by making it seem like you are hurting yourself or don't really want to ctb.

Reactions: Bct and KibblesNBits
K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
The statement is giga projection really. People don't want you to hurt their feelings and they project that onto you by making it seem like you are hurting yourself or don't really want to ctb.

The irony is that the same people who say that would not last a day in our shoes. Nobody gets the right to tell us how we should feel and respond to living in our own bodies. Ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, No_more and rhiino
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
So true, so true. People are more humane with their pets than with us.

Reactions: Bct, KibblesNBits and Azzy69
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Recently somebody told me that I don't love myself. It's exhausting. The degree of self-acceptance I have, the amount of effort I put into life even when my death is looming, the fact that I've gained an entire new set of useful, delightful skills EVEN THOUGH I'm driven to my death... It's nothing.

Maybe tragedy is not bad things happening. Maybe tragedy is the good stuff being completely ignored. No ghost could feel so invisible, inaudible and untouchable as I do. I never wanted to hurt myself, but others hurt me and the guilt is laid on me. Even as I give nothing but good stuff back...

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct and No_more