platypusfan

platypusfan

Jun 29, 2023
From one of my favorite movies, Little Miss Sunshine. I think the quote summarizes the thing that has been bothering me most lately, and the thing that will always stop me from fully recovering. I feel that I cannot achieve some of my dreams because of the way I was born. And if I can't do that, what other reasons do I have? I get it, life isn't fair, suck it up and find a way to provide for yourself, but why? What is the point then? It is not like I can have a family. I get that life is an experience, but besides those two things I don't see much else. Now, after narrowing down my reasons for suicide after nearly a year on this website, this is the most prominent one. I could kill myself over all my other issues that I have mentioned in previous posts, but this one is the one I truly can't cope with, is there anyone else who feels this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, touyathecat and Beyond_Repair
touyathecat

touyathecat

Please let me go
Jun 23, 2024
i totally get how you feel, it's the same for me as well. i just want you to know that you're not alone, and though i may be a stranger i'm always gonna be here for you with the time i have left. we are all here for our own reasons, but it doesn't mean i will not care about each person i come across

• Hugs
Reactions: platypusfan
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I understand how you feel. There's only so much entertainment you can consume and relaxation you can experience before even that gets old. And the family life isn't for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: platypusfan