nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
So basically if you don't have money, you can't buy merciful death materials.

If you're dying everyday in third world country, you can't escape this suffering.

Even painless death has a price!!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Superdeterminist, eternalmelancholy, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 13 others
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
Everything in this world/life used to be free until humans came along and put a price tag onto it for shits and giggles.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, siray, death137 and 2 others
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
you can't mercifully keep your fucked up self alive either; definitely a catch 22. No money = no identity, no home, no security, no peace.

Reactions: Skathon, siray and death137
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Very true.

Reactions: death137
R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
So basically if you don't have money, you can't buy merciful death materials.

If you're dying everyday in third world country, you can't escape this suffering.

Even painless death has a price!!!!
You can if you get on a plane and come to me I'm getting 4 bottles of N and can cover travel ❤️

• Love
Reactions: siray and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
True
You can if you get on a plane and come to me I'm getting 4 bottles of N and can cover travel ❤️
Can I also come haha?

Edit: oh you live in America. Even if you say yes its very difficult for me to get an American visa. I live in a 3rd world mess. Whoever ends up with you is a very fortunate person.

Last edited:
Reactions: RowdyH999, Skathon and siray
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Oh yes it's a near little game of suffering and pain they have created isn't it. So sick but as everyone keeps saying that's the way it is.

Reactions: RowdyH999
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
You don't need money with enough research, knowledge and imagination.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and pthnrdnojvsc
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah I've heard a case in my country where a young student suicided using pesticide.

The student ended up dead anyways but the process of dying can be described as "agony". It took around 20 days for him to die, laying on hospital bed, the chemical destroyed his body organs internally day by day, little by little, at that time the doctors had no cure for it, although they've tried their best but couldn't save him. The thing about this pesticide poisoning is although painful but most of the time, the patient was fully aware and can even talk with people, unlike various methods where the person fall unconscious after a specific amount of time.

Some people on this forum bashs SN method, but seriously SN is a blessing to the method above. Even cyanide is a blessing compares to that method.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, you're totally right.
I just don't get people who say money is not the most important thing! It REALLY IS!
Without money, you can't provide your family, have a decent life or even ctb lol.

Damn. Things really gotta change!

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Lets get to work then..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-dedicated-section-for-assisted-suicide-activism.65352

Reactions: Zzzzz
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
If you don't have money you can't even afford basic human dignity in this life. Everyday you have to debase yourself just to be able to afford food and shelter.

Poor people who have kids are the worst scum in this world. All for the selfish reason of wanting mini versions of themselves. Pure narcissists.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Superdeterminist