How screwed are you?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Saturn_, eatantz, moshimoshi and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have always thought that Stargate would be so awesome. Zipping around to different worlds, different cultures and life forms, we are ALL the same no matter what so let's go!

Screwed up, NOPE! Thinking is where we moved ahead, and daydreaming and the like is a very powerful way.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Callie Arcale, moshimoshi and 1 other person
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
Confessions of a mask? I'd be fine

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and moshimoshi
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Genshin impact :D I think I'll be fine. It would be so much fun. I just need to make sure not to go to dragonspine I die there so often
Chibi GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, whywere and eatantz
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd be in Garfield and Friends but the last movie I saw was X-Men Days of Future Past so I'd much prefer to be in the former's world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, moshimoshi, whywere and 2 others
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
CPTSD by Pete Walker ? I've been there already ? ? 🤔 I'm in it rn ... this is confusing ?
Maybe I should just read sth else ...

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and sancta-simplicitas
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Roman Empire. Hispania, to be exact. I don't like olives and I don't like wine. And then there's the issue with slavery and imperialism. I won't last long.

Yay!

When do I go?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth, falling_snow and Callie Arcale
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Bridgerton - Thankfully my fav character (Benedict) is a complete man-whore so ill just go find him and have the night of my life

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and moshimoshi
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
The Little Prince... Adults are shallow and stupid, humans are lonely because of said shallow and stupid, a lonely, little boy is hurting over lost love. I believe I'm there already.

Before that it was a book called The Pessimist Manifesto. I'm definitely there already.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and falling_snow
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
I'd be in Garfield and Friends but the last movie I saw was X-Men Days of Future Past so I'd much prefer to be in the former's world.
I love Garfield and friends :')

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'd end up being in "But I'm a Cheerleader"... I don't want to go a conversion therapy camp...

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth, nofunclub, falling_snow and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I love Garfield and friends :')
I just saw the newest Garfield movie and while it wasn't as good as the show, it was at least decent enough. Passable enough for me to be okay with living in that universe too.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Bendy and the Dark Revival. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Spoilers, obviously:
Cons: Living life as a tortured ink monster. Sepia. Ink Demon. If cycle is reset it just repeats.

Pros: See adorable little Bendy. Get Henry ASMR (I love his voice). Chill with giant Bertrum head (I think he'd be lonely). No bones to break. Freaky ink powers. Potential cool hair.

falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
I'd end up being in "But I'm a Cheerleader"... I don't want to go a conversion therapy camp...
Oh I saw it free on youtube! It was so nice and pretty refreshing view on lgbt from 1999, i prefer it to the excessive romantization of gayness in modern media. it's weird and just doesnt like to focus on many realities that id like to be covered more...

well... im fucked cause i was in maimaigoen. a murderous theme park with murderous cute monsters... yeah im definitely going.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Chucky.
Yeah, I'm gonna die.
But I'm also here, but for recovery.
I'm conflicted.

Reactions: Forveleth
H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
'a court of thorn and roses' book- definitely dead

Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Just started Thomas Ligotti's The Conspiracy Against the Human Race. First reaction is "I'm well and truly fucked", but it's a collection of essays on philosophical pessimism and anti-natalism, so it really isn't meaningfully different from the universe I'm currently in :)

Reactions: Venessolotic and Forveleth
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
The last show I watched was the News. So I'm totally screwed... and it's all real.

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Forveleth and sancta-simplicitas
nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, it’s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023
Bridgerton - Thankfully my fav character (Benedict) is a complete man-whore so ill just go find him and have the night of my life
Hahaha I would also be in Bridgerton universe. I feel like I would be screwed bc the meds I rely on wouldn't be invented yet. And I, a lesbian, would have to marry a man. But hopefully I could find an arrangement that works out 😂 would hit up Benedict to point me in the right direction

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Hahaha I would also be in Bridgerton universe. I feel like I would be screwed bc the meds I rely on wouldn't be invented yet. And I, a lesbian, would have to marry a man. But hopefully I could find an arrangement that works out 😂 would hit up Benedict to point me in the right direction
Depending on your financial circumstances, either sign up for or as a "companion" 😉😂

• Yay!
Reactions: nofunclub and eatantz
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Student
Dec 3, 2023
TES IV : Oblivion. Not sure how to feel about this, it's probably safer than Skyrim and Morrowind...just barely. No dragons and cliff racers, just Oblivion gates and whatever comes out of them.

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
Fallout TV show, hopefully I'm in a vault otherwise I'd CTB by mini-nuke.

slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Nobody likes you when you're 23
Apr 19, 2024
Mad Max: Fury Road. I'm completely screwed lmao